《Bobby Brown Fever II》

Author's Note: I know I haven't been as active lately. With school, everything has been on my back. I've seen that someone wanted a part 2 of Bobby Brown Fever, so I've decided to write a part 2. 💕 Hope you enjoy it loves.
P.S.: I will be working on other images of the other guys, be patient with me.

"It's okay thickness you'll be here in the morning. You know I can wait a few more hours."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day I didn't know how I ended up back home. I was laid on the couch still in my clothes from last night. I looked to see that it was almost 9:30. I got up and went to freshen myself up. About 30 minutes later, my phone starts ringing.

"Hello?"

"Hey shawty."

"Bobby? Umm, hey."

"Aw is someone not happy to hear my voice this morning?"

"I-I am, I'm just really confused."

"About what thickness?"

"One, how did I get home? And two, how did you get my number?"

"I took you home. I told your best friend that I was gonna take care of you and also you gave me your number. Do you not remember last night?"

"Quite frankly no. What happened? I need to know cause something ain't adding up, Bobby."

"*chuckles* I'll explain when I come pick you up."

"Umm, okay?"

"Be ready in 15 minutes."

"Okay?"

We hung up and I stood in confusion. This boy must've drugged me or something. What celebrity brings a fan home? He was a nice guy and all, but everything isn't adding up. About 30 minutes has past and I heard a bus horn. I looked out my window to see Bobby's tour bus on the curb. I grabbed my purse and keys. I walked out to see a fresh dressed Bobby. He had on a adidas outfit along with a pair of adidas. I walked over to him and gave him a hug.

"You ready to go?"

"Where are we going?"

"I want you to met the whole crew of New Edition."

"Oh word?"

"Yeah, come on." He helped me into the bus and just before I knew it we took off. I sat across from Bobby who couldn't keep his eyes off me. I needed to get things straight with him.

"Bobby."

"What's up?"

"Let me know what happened last night."

"Oh right right. Basically we was pretty laid back. We smoked, took some shots, and just listened to some music. It was about 1 in da mornin so you told me you was ready to bounce. Need I remind you, you were pretty drunk. Your best friend came back inside to tell you that y'all needed to head home. I let her know that I would take you home and she seemed okay with it. After while I took you home and laid you on the couch."

"Hol up, hol up what time did ya concert end?"

"About 10 maybe 11." My memory started to come back. Even though I wished I didn't have shots, the night was amazing. I have this slight feeling that Monica was a bit jealous since I know she likes Bobby more than I do.

"Ah okay, it's starting to come back to me."

"So you do remember about last night?"

"Yeah, but did I do anything freaky cause I tend to when I'm drunk."

"Oh nah, baby girl you kissed me like you wanted some though. Damn, I should've gave you the works." Ugh I wish he did too, cause he know he fine as hell.

"Um, nah ya shouldn't have. I already know you like to stick ya thang in anything that moves. I'm good busta." I wanted to stop myself, but what I said was true.

"Well shit, shawty." We pulled up to a parking lot, seem more like a mansion than a building. Bobby helped me off the bus and I was taken aback by how beautiful the mansion was. "Ay, who house dis is?"

"This my house."

"Damn Bobby, it's beautiful."

"Pfft girl you ain't seen nothin yet." He guided me to the front door and when he opened the door I was in awe as to how big his house was from the inside. "Ay yo fellas, y'all here?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know this one sucked. That's what I get for leaving. Hopefully y'all like it. Part 3?

Like I said I will upload more of the guys, just bare with me for now. Excuse any mistakes.