Chapter:6:You're such a bastered

Maylie's POV

I got up in the morning ,do my normal routine and head out for a quick run and came back at Desty's house and take Tyreeko out with Shereka and Mishka to the Park to relax and have fun .Mase went home yesterday because me and the girls were doing a make-over on him and Tyreeko.As I walk towards the tulips(a flower for those who don't know) ,I heard giggles and laughter.I looked across and saw Mase with some girl.Before I even walk over there I thinked for a while ."Oh I'm going over there !"I said to myself.I carried Shereka and Mishka along with me cause this is a beat down.I saw him starting to pack up.

"It's too early for that  Mase !"I looked deviously at him.

" oh ,hi Maylie ,please to meet Kylie ,Kylie meet Maylie,Mishka and Shereka"

"Hi how are you doing?nice shoes?"I asked her

"oh,thank you!"she answered

"what is she to yah Mase?"I smirked

"I'm his girlfriend !"Kylie said

"Don't te-"he was cut off

"Don't tell ,Don't tell"I mimicked"how could you do this to 'D' huh ?you know 'D' loves you ,but you don't ?,you laid up with ,with this bitch!"i shouted

"Sorry,honey ,you got to understand when I'm angry ,so I suggest you go home cause you have no idea how much trouble this assole got you in"I turned to Kylie.

Kylie drove off in her car I think and I Maylie shall beat the shit out of Mase for cheating on her.

"to 'D' guys"I shouted

"To 'D'!"

"Mishka,shereka ,get the bastered ,now!"

TOOO! GRAPHICAL WRITTEN FOR READERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chase's POV

Another day of shit and cornol abuse .I walked out the bedroom and passed Destiny .

"Wait Destiny,how did you get out the chai-"I was cut off.

"oh ,my arse was hurting on the hard chair so I chewed my way out the ropes and don't ask how,I couldn't actually feel my but until it was rested from sitting ,I saw you sleeping peacefully so i didn't wake you "(Destiny)

"You are a determine girl aren't you ? here's what 'D' is for Destiny ,Destiny stands for Determine"(me)

 Suddenly I heard a beeping sounds .

"oh, that's my phone "she said ."Holy shit ,I can't believe it he is such an assole"she shouted and ran to bathroom.

I followed her"what's wrong Destiny?"

"My peice of shit boyfriend was cheating on me !"(Destiny)

"I'm so sorry to hear that !"I walked out the room and went to the living room.

Yesss! ,now I have a chance with her .

"What did you do with my sister?'(Nate)

"Cool down dude ,I didn't touch your sis-"he cut me off

"Why the fuck is she crying then?"

"Her boyfriend was cheating on her -"he cut me off once again

"Oh I bet you Maylie beat the shit out that bastered \

minutes later

'Oh yes she did!"Destiny came into the room.

Destiny's POV

The guys were just looking at me with their mouths wide open

"What?"i shouted

"why did you give my sister these clothes ?"Nate asked with shock

"D,where did you get those clothes from?"Chase asked

"oh,I found some of your clothes and made fashion and styles like a mini skirt ,hightops ,tanktops ,booty shorts and a lot more"

I dragged him upstairs and showed him the pile of clothes I made .

"what the fuck" as soon as he said that he fainted and I just walked away and when to watch some bad girls club.

HOW WAS IT GUYS  SORRY I TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE WELL THIS IT WHAT I HAD UNTIL NEXT TIME.

BOOKS TO READ!!!!!!!!!!!!

.Looking For You by Neilytoocute4u

.Crying Out Loud by Abbi2cute