0500

His smile was the only thing I was witnessing throughout the day, it was still there. Every step he took, every conversation we made, had always been accompanied by his smile.

It was my wish, and my dream, to take him to a place that he loved.

An amusement park.

There he was, walking endlessly without a direction, it was probably his third time there but he was walking as if he hadn't been there before. Cluesless, but delighted.

"Taehyung!" he turned around and looked at me, with a wide smile painted across his face.

"Let's ride that!" he squeaked, as he pointed his index finger to a rollercoaster, and my eyes followed the direction he was pointing at.

"I thought you hated rollercoasters," I said, confused. He hated them, rollercoasters were the only thing he had never tried in an amusement park. I did not know what had gotten into him that day.

"Well, not today. I don't know when am I going to get the chance to ride it after this," he chuckled happily.

He put both of his hands up to the air while the rollercoaster was moving up and down. His scream was the only sound I could hear even though there were many others behind and in front of us.

He seemed so happy.
He looked so happy.
I was happy.
To see him happy.

As soon as it stopped, I felt my breathing was getting slower as I was screaming my lungs out while riding it moments ago.

"That was crazy!" he said laughingly, taking a step out of the ride.

"How was your first experience?" I put my arm around his neck, and looked at him. He looked to his right, moving his gaze to me with a bright smile on his face.

"I had no idea rollercoasters were meant to be that fun," he chuckled before taking a sip of soda.

He wanted to play a dart game because he wanted to win one of the teddy bears to give it to his mother, his steps moved faster than before as he made his way towards the canopy.

"Jimin," I called to his back, and he turned around immediately.

"Let's ride the Gyro Drop first," I pointed to the drop tower next to us, it was so high and big, anyone could see it from a distance.

He moved his focus from the darts to the drop tower, and stared at it for a few minutes before turning his head to me.

The expression he had was unpredictable, but worries were starting to get clearer the more I stared at his face.

"I ne—need to go to the toilet," he stuttered, as he walked towards me and pulled his wallet out of his back pocket.

My eyebrows were pulled together as I was confused with his sudden move. He loved Gyro Drop, why did he avoid getting on it?

"Hold this for me. Don't use my money, okay!" he punched my shoulders playfully, before turning to his back and walked over to the restrooms next to the canopy.

I looked down on his wallet that was wrapped around my hand, and my focus was shifted to a small plastic on the ground.

I crouched down, and grabbed the plastic. "He must've dropped this," I whispered under my breath as my hands started to do its job by opening the plastic and took a look of what was inside.

I snaked out what seemed like a bottle of pills inside, and pulled it out.

It was just like what I thought it would be.

"Pain reliever?" I whispered as I read what was written on the bottle.

"Why does he have a pain reliever pills with him?" I frowned.

I loved seeing you happy that day.
I hope you will always be happy, Jimin.
I hoped.