Chapter 1

Len-

Chapter 1

I was in Rin's, my best friend's room as usual. It was almost time for me to go home since the clock was already 9 PM. Rin sat in her bed doing her nails and I layed on the floor with my legs up in the air while resting my legs on a wall.

¨Rin Chan?¨ I looked on her while my sight was still upside down.

¨What Lenny?¨ she asked while she was still consentrating on her nails.

¨Should I go home?¨ I asked her while I rolled over to lay on my stomach.

¨Awh¨ she whined and looked at me ¨can't you stay a little longer?¨

¨I don't know Rin... It's pretty late.¨

She sat in silence for a minute until she came up to an idea.

¨Can't you and I have a sleepover!?¨ she asked and gave me a big smile.

¨Eh? A sleepover? That seems like a girls thing¨ I said while looking at her in a weird way.

¨Oh come on! Don't be silly!¨

We stared into eachothers eyes while giving serious looks. She gave me a serious look in a cute way so I couldn't really say no.

¨Ugh fine!¨

¨Yay!¨

She jumped off her bed and took my hand.

¨Let's go and get your stuff¨ she said and smiled.

I stood up and we went to the hallway, putted on our shoes. We then went outside and Rin started to strut her way to on my house.

¨Rin wait for me!¨

When we got to my house I looked for my mom to ask her if it was okay to stay at Rin's house for the night. When I found her, I asked her and she said it was totally fine. Then Rin and I went upstairs to grab my stuff and pack them in a bag.

When we were done, I said goodbye to my mom and left the house with Rin.

When we got back to Rins's house, I layed my bag in a corner of her room to keep space in the room. I then sat on the floor and looked on Rin who has sitting on her bed swinging her legs and giving me a big smile.

¨So, you were the one who wanted to have a sleepover, so what do you want to do?¨ I asked here and rested my chin on my hand.

¨Hm.. Sleepovers inclueds eating alot of sweets and snacks!¨ she said and putted her finger up in the air.

¨What!? Nonono, I'm on a diet¨ I said and looked away.

¨Diet? Come on, both you and me knows that you eat unhealthy stuff all the time¨

¨Well, I started my diet today!¨ I said and putted my arms across.

I putted my nose up in the air and closed my eyes, and before I knew it, Rin had putted a pocky in my mouth.

¨Diet just ended¨ I opened my eyes to see Rin smiling at me.

¨Fine!¨ I took the pocky out of my mouth and started to take small bites of it.

¨Let me go and grab some snacks then!¨ She said and gave a thumbs up and winked at me.

When she left the room, I layed on the floor mumbling to myself 

¨Why did I agree on doing this?