Chapter 4

¨I'll go look for her..¨ I said with a calm voice.

I stood up and walked out of the house. I went directly towards the backyard so find Rin, and there she was, standing by the pond. I went up to her and hugged her from behind. But I didn't really know what to say.

¨I'm sorry Len, I'm sorry!¨ She said while crying in her hands.

¨Don't worry Rin, I like you too¨

She turned her head and looked at me in shook.

¨Really!?¨

¨Yeah Rin, I really do love you¨

She softly grabbed my hands and looked at my eyes.

¨So you're not angry at me?¨ She asked.

¨No! Not at all!¨

She looked at my eyes while I looked at her eyes. She slowly got closer and closer with each others heads and we were about to kiss. When my lips almost touched hers, I heard a shout from Miku and we backed away from each other.

¨Len!? Have you find her yet?¨

¨Yes yes! I have, I'll come soon.¨

¨Oh, ok!¨

I looked back at Rin and giggled.

¨Now, where were we?¨ I asked in a flirty way.

She slowly got closer to my head again but this time, I didn't want to wait any longer for the perfect moment to strike, so I wrapped my arms around her waist, pushed her a little towards me, and kissed her. It felt so unreal. And as I kissed her, I slowly took up my hands to her head.

The kiss lasted for a very long time, but soon ended so we could get some air

¨Gezz Len, I didn't know you were such a rough kisser¨ She said and giggled.

¨What!? I'm sorry!!¨ I felt so embarrassed.

¨Don't worry, I like you being a rough kisser¨ She said and smiled.

¨Eeh??¨

¨Nevermind, let's go back!¨ She said and took my hand. We walked up to her room again.

When we got back, Miku looked at us with a suprised face.

¨D-did.. Did you guys do it?¨ She asked.

Rin rushed to her bed, grabbed a pillow and threw it at Miku and Miku fell over.

¨It's none of your business!¨ Rin shouted.

¨Sure, sure but...¨ Miku sat up again.

¨Did you do it?¨

¨I sa-¨ Rin didn't get to say her sentence done.

¨If you mean do it by kiss, then yes.¨ I said camly.

¨LEN!!¨ Rin shouted.

¨What?¨

¨HOOW CUTE! MY LITTLE RIN GOT HER FIRST KISS!!¨ Miku shouted happly and hugged Rin and me.

¨How sad, I missed it¨ She said and pushed me and Rin's cheeks to her cheeks.