Chapter 3

¨Hmm... Maybe we can play truth or dare!?¨ Miku shouted.

¨Of course someone always comes up with that idea¨ I said and facepalmed.

¨Come on Len, it'll be fun!¨ Rin said and smiled. I don't know why but it's always hard for me to say no when it's Rin.

¨Fine!¨

¨Let me start!¨ Kaito said and putted his hand in the air.

¨Kaito, let one of the girls start!¨ Miku said and slapped Kaito on his leg.

¨I'll start then¨ Rin said while taking a candy. I got nervous while Rin looked around to choose someone.

¨Kaito! Truth or dare¨

¨Truth...¨

¨Do you think Meiko is sexy?¨ Rin asked and made a pervet look.

¨Yes!¨ And soon after Kaito gave his answer, he got bitch slapped by Miku.

¨But of course Miku is sexier!!¨ Kaito said and giggled a little.

¨Now it's your turn to choose Kaito¨ The blonde haired girl said.

¨I choose.... Len... And Rin!¨

¨Kaito you can only choose one!...¨ I said and yawned.

¨But it's a thing you can only do when you are two! So please!¨ Kaito said and almost got tears in his eyes.

¨Okay Kaito, but only this time¨ Rin said and smiled.

¨Yay! So truth or dare!?¨

Rin and I looked at eachother.

¨Len, let's choose dare!¨

¨But it might be something...¨

¨We choose dare!¨ Rin shouted.

¨Nasty...¨ I mumbled.

Kaito quickly got a pervet look on his face.

¨I dare you two, to play the pocky game!¨ He said while doing evil moves with his hand.

¨Eh!?¨ Rin looked confused.

¨I tried to tell you Rin..¨ I said while looking at her with a serious look on my face.

¨Let's do this!¨ Rin said firmly while going to her pocky package. She took out one and slowly crawled towards me. I got nervous and so I slowly leaned back.

¨Rin you don't have to do this¨ I said while sweat was running down on me.

¨Don't worry, I want to do this.¨ She said and quickly putted a pocky in my mouth. I had my eyes wide open while she putted the other end of the pocky in her mouth. I was sweating like a pig and I got really nervous as she got closer to me. We took bite after bite and when we were so close that we almost kissed, I looked away leading to that Rin won.

¨Yay! I won!¨ She shouted and jumped around.

¨Aw man, I thought I would see you guys kiss!¨ Miku said and rested her head on her hand.

¨Eh!¨ Rin and I got a little nervous and mostly embarassed.

¨Miku you know we are just close friends!¨ Rin said while pink showed on her cheeks. Miku didn't answer. She just gave us that pervet look of hers.

¨Anyway, I guess it's me and Rin's turn to choose, right?¨ I said.

¨Correct!¨ Miku said while smiling.

¨Miku!¨ Rin shouted.

¨Hey Rin, we are choosing together... Well, I guess picking Miku is right..¨

¨I choose truth!¨

¨Who would you want to date if it wasn't for Kaito?...¨ Rin asked. Miku poked her chin, having her eyes on the ceiling while thinking.

¨Len!¨ She shouted and smiled.

¨What!?¨ Rin shouted out even I should be the one saying that.

¨What's so wrong with that?¨ Miku asked and looked on Rin with a confused look on her face.

¨No nothing, it's just that.. uhm.. Nothing.¨ Rin said with a calm voice as she started blushing.

¨Awh come on Rin, just spit it out.¨ Kaito said while taking a big scoop of ice cream. Rin sat on the floor, blushing and thinking about what to say.

¨It's just... YOU CAN'T HAVE HIM!¨ Rin suddenly shouted.

¨Eh? why not!?¨ Miku laughed out.

¨LEN BELONGS TO ME!¨ Rin shouted. Everything turned into silence for a moment.

¨Rin?...¨ I wondered and looked into her eyes. I guess she got so nervous so she all of sudden started to cry and she ran out of the house.