FINAL

OONA'S POV:

DAY 11:

A smile formed on my lips seeing Jessica peacefully sitting under the tree of our school's park. She had her eyes shut close while listening to the music that was playing on her iPod.It's quite surprising that no one's approaching her.I bet right now, she feels like in heaven.But Oh well, I will ruin it."Gorjess." I softly called as I removed the headset on her ears, making her eyes fluttered open.She tilted her head and instantly shot me a glare as to acknowledge my presence.I trembled.Yah! Why am I still affected with that glare?"Jessica, you know I really want to--"She snorted."Still not giving up, huh?""No. I just want to be frie--""Go away, giraffe!"I clenched my fist.This girl!How dare her called me giraffe for the second time?"I will not go." I firmly stated, letting her know that I'm not the type of a person that will easily give up.She just ignored me and went to plug the headset back on her ears before closing her eyes again.I sighed.I don't know what to do now.---

DAY 12:

Okay!So I only have 18 days left and there's still no progress. Damn it!Jessica Jung, can't you see my real intention?I don't freaking care about the bet! All I want is to make you realize that I'm not like them.Okay! I admit, at first I really want the prize but afterreading your diary, I don't think I even care about it now.I tilted my head over my shoulder to look at Jessica whose busy spacing out. Realizing that I'm staring at her, she glared at me which made me quickly moved my head back at the front.Tch! So scary!She seriously looks like the girl in the well on the movie I've just watched yesterday.Argh!"Good morning class."My thoughts about Jessica instantly vanished whenour professor stepped inside our classroom."Okay class, I would like you to know that you have a new classmate."Oohh! New classmate.Mr. Kim then beckoned to whoever was on the door to enter. And out came was a tall, masculine, handsome, OMO! almost perfect guy!He flashed a small smile which earned muffled squeals from the girls in the class. Well, except me..and maybe Jessica. I then furtively looked backto confirm if our ice princess didn't really squeal butwas left surprised and frightened at the same time when I witnessed how she's throwing deathly glare to our new classmate.Seriously! What's wrong with her?The guy is not yet even hitting on her"Good morning classmates! I'm Wu Yi Fan but you guys can just call me Kris. I'm a transfer student from Gangnam University. And aahh.. Yeah! I hope you'll take good care of me. Thank you!""Okay! You can take the vacant seat on the third row."I just kept my eyes at him as he made his way towards the said chair.And I don't know why I feel like there's something wrong at the moment he sat down.I rushed out from the room when I noticed that Jessica had already leaved.I can't just waste another day.My main agenda for today is to at least have a 10 minutes conversation with her. And the next day is 15 minutes, then the other day is 20, until we grew fond of each other and she would learn to trust me and TADA! Mission Complete!I was about to turn left where the locker section is when I suddenly heard familiar voices from the rightcorner near the restroom.Out of curiosity, I quietly followed the direction of the voices and was left gaping after seeing Jessica with the new student.I knew it!They knew each other!"Isn't it obvious? I came back for you." I heard Kris said."I don't have the time to play with you, Kris."He then inch closer to Jessica which leads her to betrapped on the wall with his arms on both side of her head."I want you back, Jessica." he huskily whispered, slowly leaning in for a kiss but failed when she tilted her head to the side."You just want me because of the million dollars, right?" she softly asked.I narrowed my eyes.In the tone of her voice, I can say that she's somehow hoping that Kris would say no.She still loves him.He sarcastically laughed."Oh?! Finally! I thought you're too stupid to even realize my real intention! Now that--" the rest of what he was about to say leftunsaid when Jessica slapped him."Damn you! Damn you, Kris! I hate you!" she hissed as tears start rolling down her cheeks.I felt my heart squeezed at the scene that unfolds right into my eyes.I clenched my fist."You hate me? Stop the nonsense, Jessica. I know you're crazy for me. So just stop playing hard to get."" you!"He leaned forward."Don't you miss my kisses? Huh Jessica?"Finally having the strength, she pushed him."Go away!"He smirked."Fine! I'll let you pass right now since I kinda get tired of talking with you. Let's just see each other tomorrow. Bye, Jessica!"I bit my lower lip, trying hard not to beat the hell out of him when he walked away, leaving her helpless behind.I then shifted my gaze back at Jessica who now had her head buried on her knees."Jessica..." I softly called as I neared her.She lifted her head and rage instantly filled her eyesthe moment she sees me. She quickly took her bag and ran away but not before making sure that she had sent me a glare.I closed my eyes.I pity her.