The Last Day

"What's- what happened?" Lapis said as she stood up, no longer Malachite.
"Time..." Black Pearl whispered. "It brought us back!"
"What? All of us?!" Lapis cried.
Black Pearl looked down, and saw Earth thousands of miles below her. "Oh, never mind. For some reason we're out in space," Black Pearl said.
"In what year?" Lapis asked.
Black Pearl. "I don't know, this has never happened before."
Lapis sighed and looked around, it was only her and Black Pearl. "How come it's only the two of us?"
"I don't know!" Black Pearl screamed. "I don't know anything! Thanks to Black Diamond getting shattered, time must be confused!"
"But you're not shattered, so why is time confused? How come whoever someone is shattered it ruins things?" Lapis asked.
Black Pearl thought. "Lies."
"Huh?"
"Lies! I lied about who I was for so long. I lied about saving one of the Diamond's lives! Maybe if I actually do those lies... time will be set right!" Black Pearl said.
"Well then, go do them," Lapis said.
Black Pearl sighed, and Lapis flew her down to Earth. When they got there, it was the day Black Pearl was supposed to save a Diamond's life.
"Which Diamond are you going to save?" Lapis asked.
"I choose Blue Diamond," Black Pearl said. She ran towards Blue Diamond, a large sword heading right to her. Black Diamond jumped right in front of her... and poof.
Suddenly the ground started shaking again. Lapis fell to the ground. Black rips, like someone was taking pieces off a puzzle, filled the sky. Lapis got up and flew back into space, and watched the whole Earth disappear. And then everything went white.

...........

Years later...
"Hey Lapis!" Steven said.
"Hey Steven. Have you seen Connie? She ask me to watch her sword when she goes to Maine for vacation on Thursday. She didn't tell me where the sword was though..."
"I'll go look for her," Steven said and walked away.
Lapis smiled to herself, she'd be in war right now if Black Pearl didn't fix time by saving Black Diamond's life and getting herself shattered.
Lapis watched Steven walk to Connie's house from the window. Steven was soon to be 18 and all the time she's known him, there wasn't one doubt about him.
Lapis walked over to her friends, who she wouldn't of had if it wasn't for Black Pearl.