1:

I ran towards the empire state building, hoping they would just fulfil my wish of death. Annabeth cheated on me, she played me like a fool and made everyone betray me. She...

I ran through to the desk and asked for the key card. He handed it to me and I ran to the elevator. It shot up and when it stopped I continued to run. My body ached physically and emotionally but I just wanted death. When I reached the throne room and pushed on the golden doors, fourteen heads turned to me. Apollo flashed to my side as he knew the most. I collapsed to ground and he wrapped his arms around my shoulders. Tears slipped down my face but I swiped them away and every time I did more would come. "It's okay Percy." he spoke. "It isn't, that bitch took everything away from me, she used me and the worse thing is I fell in hell for her but no, that wasn't good enough so she slept around!" I snapped, before I squeezed my eyes shut finally stopping the tears. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to snap." "It's okay Percy you have every right." he replied back, handing me the one thing I did when I was upset. "Did you tell her  about your past when she asked?" he spoke. I shook my head no and he nodded. "Percy it will get better." he spoke "trust me." "I do its just..." I shrugged at the end. "The pain will ease, especially with the right women." he spoke. "You found the right women." "yes but she's maiden so that sucks." "then tell her." I spoke. He nudged me and I chuckled. "we sound like girls." "true so let's do our hair and nails." I laughed at the voice he did and he smiled in response. We fell in silence and then I groaned. "I cried in public I never do that." "dude your allowed to cry." I snorted and shook my head. "Since when?" I spoke, he said nothing and it was then I realised he was staring at Rachel. "Go get her, I'll been fine." he blushed gold and looked guilty but I nudged him again and slowly he stood up and went. I smiled and then when he had disappeared, I laid on the ground staring at Zoe's constellation. I heard footsteps and then I heard someone lay besides me. I turned to see Artemis..."Why do you feel so guilty about her death?" I frowned. "Please don't deny it Perseus I see the way you try and hide it." she spoke. I sighed and turned away. "I regret all their deaths and in some ways it's because I can't save all the gods children they'll hate me." "You can't take the weight of the world on your shoulders." she spoke. "but I did and I still am." I spoke turning to her. We said nothing for a few seconds before Apollo came in. "Hope I'm not interrupting." I shook my head and he smiled. "I have a date." I chuckled. "told you." he smiled and laid besides me. "Huh, I should lay on the floor more often." "then you will show your age." I spoke. He shoved me as Artemis burst out laughing. "Cheek, and your older than me." he spoke to Artemis. "Yeah well she's a lady you are just old." I spoke, he shoved me again and Artemis blushed, causing Aphrodite to squeal. I glared at her and the big three shuddered. I frowned and my dad spoke in my head. I groaned "why did you tell me that?" I spoke to my dad who just smirked. I flipped him off and he did the same. Athena whispered in his ear and he whispered back. I turned to Artemis "has the Pothena ship sailed?" she shook her head no and I sighed. "Shame." she smiled and whispered in my ear. I nodded and whispered in hers. "Can you two stop plotting your freaking me out." Zeus spoke. I wiggled my eyebrows and she giggled. " did you make my sister giggle?" Apollo questioned. Artemis hit him and I smirked. "I'm just to good." she hit me as well but my happy mood disappeared as Annabeth walked in. I stood up quickly and Apollo and Artemis followed before they walked back to their thrones and I followed Apollo. "What is this about daughter of Athena?"Zeus questioned." I want to speak the truth of Percy Jackson." she spoke. The gods nodded for her to continue and my heart pounded in my chest so hard that Apollo placed a hand on my shoulder. "I will say whether she is lying or speaking the truth." Zeus nodded and she began. "Percy cheated on me..." "lies." "I'm not lying he did, he said he loved me then he kissed drew." "lies." "No your lying you have protected Percy since he was three that..." "my brother can not lie." Artemis spoke. "What do you mean he's been protecting Percy since he was three?" Zeus questioned. Apollo squeezed my shoulder and I walked forwards. "Do tell I am so desperate to hear what you have come up with." I mocked. She clenched her fists. "Percy was abused by his step father Gabe and he ran to central park where Apollo was after that he's helped him." "Lies." I spoke, they turned to Apollo and he did nothing. "I can't read her." he spoke after two minutes. Internally I breathed a sigh of relief...

I turned back to Annabeth to see her trying to win the lies she spewed. "I have had enough of this go away." Here spoke. She to knew of my past and we all intended to keep it a secret. Annabeth shoved into me and left and when she left Artemis dragged me away. "Not being rude but where are we going?" "the hunt there is something I need to show you." I nodded and she flashed me away.

When we landed the hunters stared, but she continued to drag me away. "this has no relevance to what happened on Olympus but I need someone loyal to talk to." she spoke as she shoved me past the crowd of hunters.