"Artemis." I spoke, but she didn't look at me. So I knelt in front of her and lifted her chin up, swiping the tears away that fell down her face. "This has been the worse two days of my life." She spoke as some more tears fell free from her silver orbs, but I faked hurt in hope she would smile or laugh. "Even the sex?" I spoke she giggled, "not the sex." I smiled and kissed her, "we'll think of something." I spoke, she 'ummmed' and I pecked her lips. "Promise." I pecked her lips again. "Promise." I spoke without hesitation. She smiled and a knock sounded at my door. "I'm going to put a sign up one of these days." I spoke in annoyance. She giggled again and swiped the remaining  tears away as I walked to the door.

I opened it and Apollo barged through, smashing into me in anger. "Come in." I spoke sarcastically as I closed the door, and when I turned around I saw Apollo was conflicting, the anger he had a second ago was coming and going. I sighed and decided to put the god out of his misery. "What's this about?" I questioned. He hesitated and then spoke.  "I know you lied." Just as he said that I opened my mouth to speak, but Artemis spoke before me. "I asked him to keep a secret." She spoke. Apollo turned to her and he ran a hand through his hair. "At least its the god of loyalty." he mumbled taking it better than I though he would.  I smiled and Artemis hugged him, making him look surprised. "Thank you." She spoke as he wrapped his arms around her. He nodded and then they drew away. "You have to tell the others." he spoke, in sympathy "I know." She spoke.

 Awkward silence came up after that and I coughed. "So how was your date with Rachel?" he smiled like a kid at Christmas. "It was great." I nodded. "Hurt her and I will kill you, Rachel is like my sister." I spoke. He nodded quickly and I smiled. "great." Just as I said that Rachel entered. "Percy." "Hey." I spoke. We hugged and then she saw Apollo and smiled as he walked towards her. He wrapped her in a hug and kissed her forehead. She blushed and he kissed her more. "Okay I know I'm the god of loyalty and all that but please go somewhere else." They laughed and waved goodbye to us before they left. I sighed in relief but when they had gone and I shut the door and locked it before I turned to Artemis.

I noticed her standing over the balcony, that over looked camp, and slowly I walked up to her and wrapped my arms around her waist. She leant back and I kissed her forehead. It was then someone flashed in and I saw Apollo. "We have to go to camp." I tensed and nodded reluctantly...

 When we flashed down everyone  looked at me in shock. "Hello gods, Percy." Chiron spoke, I clenched my jaw and lifted my head up, Apollo placed his hands on my shoulder like his sister, and I relaxed a little. "Chiron." I spoke, my voice showed that I wasn't thrilled to be here, but when Nico came in black mist I relaxed more. "Nico Di Angelo where have you been?!" Chiron snapped. "Who are you my mother?" he retorted back before he walked towards me.
Annabeth spoke something nasty about him and I flung her into a wall. "I may protect demigods but that does not mean anything." I hissed as everyone turned back to me in shock. "Dude, I had it!" I looked at him but he didn't look convinced by his own words. I rose and eyebrow just as  Thalia walked up to him and slipped her hand in his. "Come on Nico, our siblings can fill us in later." He nodded reluctantly and let her pull him away. "Is there something going on with them?" I whispered to Artemis. She shrugged, but a smiled graced her lips. I smiled too and we turned back to the demigods.

Zeus spoke, but I zoned out until all the men turned to Artemis and winked. I flicked my hand and they flew backwards. The gods turned to me, Artemis blushing, Apollo smirking and the other gods frowning. "They were annoying me." I spoke shrugging. They didn't look convinced but my father smiled, with a glint in his eyes, before Athena nudged him in the stomach. He groaned and everyone turned to them. I turned to Artemis and she smirked. I winked and she bit her lip and blushed. "Is that all, lord Zeus." The hunters spoke, frowning at me and Artemis. He dismissed us and I cheered before flashing away. 

When I landed in my temple, Artemis did a few seconds later. I kissed her and when she drew away, she looked slightly flustered. I smirked and she whacked me before she kissed me again and we fell on the bed laughing.

I drove my tongue inside her, setting off another shattering moan that was music to my ears. She was quite an instrument to play, so finely tuned, and if I touched her right, she made the most glorious sounds — raw, intense, absolutely delicious noises of pleasure as I plundered her with my tongue. She grabbed my hair, yanked and pulled me closer. I thrust one finger inside her, crooking it and hitting her in the spot that turned her moans into one long, high-pitched orgasm. She shuddered against me, her legs quaking, and when I finally slowed to look up at her, I saw her hair was a wild tumble, and her face was glowing. She slowly sat up and once again took me in her mouth, but when she drew away...

My hands came to life. I went as if to rub my wrists, then I reached for the blindfold, my fingers dancing right in front of it without touching it, and then I reached out for her. She jumped. But I caught her by the arms, wrapping my fingers all the way around them and bringing her forward. I pulled her to me, forcing her against my chest. My cock was thumping against her sex, and I kissed her. She moaned and slowly took the blindfold off. I kissed her once again and then handcuffed her to the bed. Removing myself from her and slowly working my way down.

She gasped and arched her back as I licked the place she lost herself in pleasure. "Oh gods." She whispered before she climaxed. I smirked and kissed her mouth before I thrusted into her. She moaned and cried out my name before we came down from our high, and I un-handcuffed her.

We laid besides each other and I traced over her curves causing her to shiver. I smiled but she kissed my lips before we went for round two.