2:

When we got to her tent, she sat me down. "This is going to sound highly stupid but its good if you have this." with that she handed me a ring with silver rock and the letters of my initials. "There's a prophecy with it but for the life of me I can not remember it." she spoke, blushing as she realised she was babbling. I smiled to myself and then my curiosity took over... "What does it do?" I questioned. "When the gods give demigod  these objects, in which they have earned, it is for protection, if the person is under attack and  is close to death all the gods powers roll into one to save them. Your cousin Nico has one and now you have the other." she spoke, looking away when she realised that she did it again.
I nodded and slowly stood up. "Thank you lady Artemis." she smiled weakly and then we walked out. "Percy my brother has never hesitated like that before so is it true?" the hunters still stared but I stopped lady Artemis "it is but you have to promise me you won't tell a soul, and I will tell you the full story when I am ready." she nodded and I smiled weakly.
"Apollo has helped me in ways people say isn't like him. Hera however knows as well but that's because she's seen the scars and...well now you know." I spoke.
"so all the pain you have that's because of..." "it's also because of my past." I spoke, she nodded and then a black shadow formed. Nico stepped out covered in cuts. "Your step father escaped hell." he spoke as he collapsed in Thalia's arms. "Shadow travel yourself and Thalia to Olympus I'll meet you there." I spoke. He nodded and then he disappeared. I bit my lip and all the hunters ran to Artemis. They all held hands and Artemis hesitated at me, slowly I slipped my hand in hers and she flashed away. A knife heading towards us.

When we landed in the throne room, Artemis let go of my hand and fell in my arms as the knife that headed towards us was lodged in her heart. I held her in my arm as Apollo ran forwards. I grabbed her hand and lifted it up closer to me as Apollo placed his hands on the handle. He pulled and she cried out squeezing my hand. Tears fell down her face and I moved her hair. He healed her and her whimpers broke my heart. Slowly she begged for the pain to go away and I looked at Apollo and noticed his hands were shaking. "How do I take the pain." I spoke Apollo placed his hand on mine and chanted and I felt pain in my chest and I hissed. He looked at me and I nodded for him to continue. Once Artemis was healed she passed out and I did the same from the pain I felt.

My eyes fluttered open and I groaned in pain. When I looked around my eyes landed on an unconscious goddess of the hunt. I stood up slowly and sat in the chair by her bed. I didn't realise I had fallen asleep until the hunters shook me awake. When I awoke I found Artemis was awake. I smiled weakly at her and she returned it. "How are you feeling?" I spoke. "You took my pain away I should ask you that." she spoke. "Better than ever." I lied. She shot me a glare and I sighed. "numb." she still didn't look convinced but nodded. "So lady Artemis how are you feeling?" I spoke once again. She rolled her eyes but a smile graced her lips. "Good." I nodded and the gods entered, causing the hunters to walk away. I stayed put and Apollo sighed. "You should be resting the pain could have killed you." "yeah well it didn't so hush." he flipped me off and checked his sister. "Percy can you help Artemis lean forwards." I nodded and helped her but she whimpered in pain. Apollo checked her back and I saw a faint scar where the knife went right through. Apollo wrote something down and I gently moved her back. She swiped tears away and I looked at Apollo.

He ran into his medicine walk in wardrobe thing and then he  cursed, I looked down at the clipboard. "Hey Apollo they have some at camp." he poked his head around the corner. "How do you know what that is?" I smirked "wouldn't you like to know but Chiron has a secret stash, I stole some when I was healing someone that didn't want to be seen." I spoke. "There's a but in there." I sighed not proud of what I was about to admit to the gods. "someone got me hooked on the drug, wasn't my finest moment in life." I spoke. He slapped the back of my head. "That could have killed you." I nodded and he flashed away. My father smacked the back of my head as well. "Don't do drugs." I nodded quickly and he shook his head and lit a fag. I snatched it away being careful not to burn myself. "no smoking." he nodded and I found an ashtray. I placed it in and Apollo came in, and handed Artemis. "Do not ask for more, like Percy you can get hooked on it quickly." she nodded and he kissed her forehead before he told the gods to leave us and for me to get some more rest.
To say Artemis didn't get hooked to the drug would be a lie of the century, but I managed to get her to stop before Apollo found out.