Bad Boy Turned Good

I sat down on my sofa, watching the news, which was boring me to death. It was a peaceful in Holmes Chapel for once that is. I was about to change the channel until something caught my eye.

"Harry Styles aged 23, green eyes, brown curls tattoos about 6'ft' as escaped London prison. Citizens are advised to stay in doors and lock every window and door. Styles is a dangerous man and not to be messed with." The reporter said. Harry Styles, wanted for murder, theft, abuse, kidnapping and rape. I knew who he was, he was a wanted criminal, everyone knew him.

Suddenly the lights went out and the whole of the house became dark. I gulped and started to shake, a lot. I have always been scared of the dark and after knowing that a dangerous man is on the loose, makes this whole situation a lot worse. I took a shaky breath, using my phone for a source of light. I had no batteries, or torches. My next door neighbours Mr and Mrs Coldwater, always help me out. The only problem is that they live about 20 minutes away. That' the joys of living in a farm house.

I grabbed my keys from there usual place and walked out into the cold crisp air of Holmes Chapel. I made my way down the road, occasionally cars passing by. After a brisk walk I made it to Mr and Mrs Coldwater's house, but their car was gone, and the lights were all off. I knocked on the door but no answer.

I groaned and back home, in the dark. The hairs on my neck and arms rose as I heard police sirens close by. I turned around and saw a black Range Rover speeding up the road, not far behind was police cars.

That's when I knew it was Harry Styles, running. Nothing ever happened around here, the only major thing was, when a boy got caught for smoking at 13, that's it. The car was getting closer, so I did what any normal person in this whole ideal. I ran, ran like never before. I could see my house, in the far distance, so I ran faster, knowing the car was close, it was speeding up.

As soon as I reached my house I locked the door, trying to calm my breathing. Okay lets be realistic about this. You saw a wanted criminal drive up your road, who say's he's going to do anything to you. I stared at my door and then screamed when I heard something in the back garden. Headlights shown through my windows, and a car door slammed.

My heart was racing, my head was spinning, I was scared shitless. I heard the back door swing open and a male grunt. I slowed my breathing and thought of a way to get out of here. I couldn't go upstairs because the staircase creaks and if I opened the front door, the locks would make a noise. I heard footsteps coming from my right so I went left into the living room.

I almost screamed when I saw a shadow of a tall male. The outline of muscle and curly hair. I made my way slowly to the kitchen , trying to get out of the back door. My head was screaming go, go, go, go. But my heart told me not to. But I didn't care at this point, all I cared was getting out of here.

I was by the island in the middle of the kitchen, the back door just opposite me. I took a silent breath and was about to make my way out, until a husky voice stopped me dead in my tracks. "I wouldn't do that kitten" The voice growled. I dared myself to turn around, but something made me stop.

There was a cold metal, barrel at the back of my head. And I felt tears prick my eyes when I knew it was a gun. I let out a shaky breath as the voice continued to talk. His hand found it's way around my waist, pulling me closer to his body. The gun still pressed firmly at my head. "Now I am going to ask questions kitten" His purred in my ear, making me feel more scared than I already was. I slowly nodded, feeling the end of the gun, moving with me.

"What's your name?" He asked. I gulped and whispered "Madison Putnam" I could feel me smirking. "And how old are you Madison?" He asked, my name rolling off his tongue "19". "Well I'm Harry Styles, you probably have heard of me and if not. You wouldn't want to know. Anyway I'm 23 and you Madison Putnam..."

"Are coming with me."