Habib Turner

It was a nice day in the Kanto Region the Pidgey's are flying. The Tauros's are running. The Snorlax's are sleeping. It's a peaceful day in the Kanto Region unless you live in Lavender Town. Luckily for me I don't live in Lavender Town. My family and I live in Pallet Town don't get me wrong my parents wished we lived in Lavender Town but can't because they think something bad might happen to me. You are probably wondering who am I well my name is Habib Turner. My parents David and Emma Turner they both love anything that has to do with the Supernatural like legends and ghosts in a way you could say that I followed in their footsteps because I like ghost types but because of what my parents do for a living and my love for ghost types kids back in Pallet Town would bully me and beat me except for one, my childhood friend now girlfriend Leaf Green. I remember meeting Leaf like it was yesterday.

Ten Years ago

A five year old Habib was playing by himself like always when his two bully's Gary Oak and a boy name Steve came to where I was.

"Well well if it is the little freak of nature where are your freak of nature parents huh." Gary said to me.

I didn't say anything.

"Hey Gary the freak won't answer." Steve said to his friend.

"Then let's beat the freak." Gary said to Steve.

Gary and Steve start beating me up.

Five minutes past. Gary and Steve are still beating me up while a cross the street a woman and her five year old daughter are moving their things in their new house.

"Leaf if you want you can look around our new town." Leaf's mom said.

"Thanks mom I'm going to try and make friends." Leaf said to her mom.

"Don't be out too late okay Leaf." Leaf's mom said.

"Okay mom bye." Leaf said to her mom and left.

Leaf was looking at the small town of Pallet when she saw two boys beating up another boy. Leaf went up to them.

"Hey leave him alone!" Leaf shouted.

"Why should we he is a freak of nature." Steve said angrily.

Leaf got angry and punched Gary and Steve. They both ran away while covering their noses that had a little bit of blood coming out. Leaf looks at me.

"Are you alright?" Leaf asked me.

I just looks at Leaf with a scared look.

"Don't worry I won't hurt you my name is Leaf Leaf Green what's your name." Leaf said to me.

"H-Habib Habib Turner." I said to Leaf.

"Nice to meet you Habib. Why did those two boys beat you and why did they call you a freak of nature?" Leaf asked me.

"Nice to meet you too Leaf. They call me a freak of nature because my parents work as people who try to solve the mysteries of any supernatural and because I like ghost Type Pokémon." I said to Leaf.

"Well that's not right why didn't your friends help or your parents." Leaf said kindly

"I don't have any friends and my parents don't know that I'm being bullied." I said to Leaf softly.

"Well Habib you now have a friend." Leaf said to me with a smile.

Present

Ever since that day Leaf and I became the best of friends than when we were thirteen we started dating.

Two years ago

Its been eight years since Leaf and I became friends. Ever since we became friends people stopped bullying me when Leaf is around me but when Leaf isn't with me people still bully me. When my parents found out I was being bullied they were sad I didn't tell them since I tell them everything even about my crush on Leaf. Professor Oak wasn't happy that his grandson bullied me so he grounded Gary and told Gary that Steve and Gary won't get a Pokémon when they turn fifteen. Leaf and I are just relaxing in my front yard.

"Hey Leaf." I said to Leaf.

"Yes Habib." Leaf said to me.

"There is something I have to tell you." I said to Leaf.

"What is it Habib?" Leaf asked with a smile.

"Leaf you have been my best friend since we were five you and my parents are the only people I talk to." I said softly.

"Habib what are you trying to say?" Leaf asked with a smile.

"W-What I'm trying to say Leaf is that will you be my Girlfriend." I said softly.

Leaf looks at me shocked at what I said. I got up about to leave when I felt a hand. I looked at Leaf who was standing up as well and hugged me.

"Of course I'll be your girlfriend Habib I have been waiting for you to ask me." Leaf said and hugged me tightly.

Present

That's how Leaf and I became Boyfriend and Girlfriend it's been two years now that Leaf and I have been dating. You are probably wondering where is Leaf if she is my girlfriend well she is in Pallet Town because it's too dangerous in Lavender Town and I don't want anything bad to happen to her.

A/N: well this is the first chapter. Shout out to Lex1253 I am doing a collaboration with him. He is awesome and a good writer check out his story and if you read his story you would know this story is about my character Habib and how he became the Kanto Champion. I will update more chapters in all my stories on July.