2

It was about a week after Anxiety had seen Prince naked. And he kind of wanted to see it again. Morality didn't though. Anxiety knew that. So he couldn't pull the same trick as he did last time. Maybe Anxiety just you know how to get some feelings through to the other trait.

He couldn't think of a way by himself. Clearly Anxiety couldn't really do that for himself. He needed another mind. A smarter mind! Aha! Logic of course! He could help anyone in any kind of situation.

So Anxiety made his way to Logan's room.

/tImE sKiP\

"Sorry Anx. But I can't help you in this one." Logic said pacing back and fourth. "Emotions aren't my area of Knowledge. Your best bet would have to be Morality."

Anxiety sat on the edge of Logic's bed. His bed sheets had little pie symbols all over it. It was actually kind of cute. Anxiety turned his focus back to Logic. "But he will tell Prince, what what if Prince doesn't like me at all then we start fighting a while bunch and then the whole world explodes."

"Impossible." Logic started to say and Anxiety frowned. "Not the part about Prince liking you back but the whole world exploding thing because the chance he dissent like you back." Logic stated simply.

Anxiety rolled his eyes. "That what I feel would happen..." He huffed out folding his arms.

Logic closed his eyes. "Look I get that you are Anxiety in a form of a being but really shouldn't worry. There's a 50% chance of him liking you back."

Anxiety was about to respond when Morality popped his head in. "Did somebody say Butt...eheheh." Morality said fully coming into the room.

"Oh Morality." Logic sighed

"That's what she said." Anxiety chuckled at his own joke.

Morality looked at Anxiety in confusion. "What does that mean?"

Logic face palmed. "Nothing Morality...could you please leave?"

Morality sighed. "Pretty please can I stay!"

Anxiety rolled his eyes. "Yes..."

"Yay" Morality folded his hands together.

"Only if anything we say doesn't leave this room." Anxiety said in a very serious tone. Morality got the message quickly and nodding closing his mouth tight.

"Ok so here's what you missed Anxiety needs help with confessing his...love...to Prince." Logic stated leaning against his nightstand next to Morality.

"PRINCCCEEE!"