==> Start Act 1

Dave sat there for a moment, He felt the warm Texas autumn breeze on his face and it rustled his platinum blonde hair, which he casually messed up with gel this morning in anticipation of what was to come. He looked out of his shades, scanning the park. He glanced over at the dark blue pond with red and orange leaves floating on it’s surface. Dave brushed some dirt off of his dark blue jeans (they were his favorite pair), and then put his hands in the red and white jacket with his signature broken CD on it.

          Suddenly, a new person walked into the park and Dave perked up his head up to look at him. He was wearing jeans, a white shirt with a green ghost blob, and a dark blue jacket. Dave looked at this guy’s face and saw the familiar rectangular glasses and shaggy black hair. Dave stood, and at that moment, John looked over and saw him. John gave a wide smile and a small wave in Dave’s direction. Dave gave him the up-nod along with his patented ironically-cool-guy-half-smile. He started slowly walking towards John.

          John could tell Stridass wanted to keep his cool so he made the first move. He started running towards with a humongous smile still on his face. Something about those sunglasses, that hair- that boy in general-- just drove John mad.

          Dave saw John start to run, stopped walking and held his arms out also with a smile that was growing larger. He silently thanked god that John started running; seeing John was making his ironic-coolness melt away.

          John rushed into Dave’s arms, and Dave wrapped John in a loving embrace. John buried his face in Dave’s shoulder, and he could smell his cologne. John guessed Old Spice. Dave hugged him tighter and nuzzled John’s head. He was finally where he wanted to be, and now that he was there, he never wanted to leave John’s arms, but he would never admit it… at least not out loud.

          After a few more moments, the two separated and just looked at each other for a few seconds.

          “I missed you, Stridass.” John said gently. He reached out for Dave’s hand

          Throughout this whole encounter there was a war raging, and it was really very distracting. Dave had had a lot of time to think while the two were separated and in that time he came across some new knowledge. He wasn’t 100% sure how this new piece of information made him feel but at that moment, he didn’t care. John was there. He was with John. That's all he cared about.

          He leaned in and kissed John. At first John was startled, he wasn’t expecting their first kiss to be today, or for Dave to let go of his coolness for one second so as to make the first move. He soon got enveloped in the passion of the kiss and started to kiss back.

          There have been 6 great kisses since 1642 B.C. And the precise rating of kisses is a terribly difficult thing, often leading to great controversies, because although everyone agrees with the formula of affection times purity times intensity times duration, no one has ever been completely satisfied with how much weight each element should receive. But on any system, there are 6 that everyone agrees deserves full marks. Well, this one left them all behind.

          They separated after a couple of minutes.

          “I missed you more, Egg Head.” Dave whispered in John’s ear. Dave’s warm breath on his ear sent shivers up his spine.

          “I doubt that.” John said ruffling Dave's hair. “I dreamed of you every night.” He grabbed Dave’s hand and intertwined his fingers with Dave’s.

          Dave thought for a second. “Well, I didn’t dream of you every night, but I thought of you every waking moment that you weren’t with me. And all of that thinking time… It allowed me to… uh… realize something.”