Oldie, Oldie, and Oldie Junior

"Pipsqueak is doing pretty good with the building, so far I just had her make a light," The girl murmured.

"Simple? Or the one I taught you?" He asked.

"Simple, the girl would break it before being able to make the one you taught me," She laughed along with him.

"Alright, I'll let you go. More paperwork to do," A groan came from her.

They both hung up, the girl rubbing her arm where the tattoo was (pic above). 

~ Dragonfly's POV

I sighed as I stepped onto the bus, Tony was lucky that he hung up when he did. I sat down in an empty seat, being as people hated me for nothing. I looked out the window, the laughter resonating from the bus made me uncomfortable, having a box in my lap.

~ Time skip

I finished setting up my area in the gym, they wanted the Freshman to show the older grades a bit about them, also what their capabilities were. I held the remote hidden in my hand and watched as people just walked past me. I sighed.

~ Another time skip

Merely four people walked to my stand. I watched as the gym door opened, parents were allowed though almost none came. I sighed before sitting in the chair that was given to everyone in case they needed to rest.

A few squeals here and there sounded after the door opened, but nothing major. It suddenly became silent before I saw feet standing in front of me where I was looking at the ground. I looked up suddenly.

"Tony?" I suddenly asked, standing quickly. He pulled me into a hug before a few screams happened.

"Tony!" "Hug me!" "Kiss me!" "Give me an autograph!" 

Screams continued on, but Tony pulled me an arms length away, both of his arms outstretched.

"Tell me why I'm your hero," He murmured.

I stepped back, eyes still wide. "Well, you're my hero! I mean, you've done so much to teach me things, and you're just the best uncle anyone could ask for. And what you do daily? That's better than anyone could've asked for, and you didn't even have to do this!" I chuckled softly. I pressed the button and a mini Iron Man suit formed on the figure. Its hand went up and a laser like light shot out.

His eyes were wide, a smile spread across his face as he pulled me in for a hug again. His hand pressed against the tattoo. "Thank you, your an amazing niece, Dragonfly," He smiled and pulled away before going off to see everyone else's project.

 ~ Time skip

Tony decided to drive me home, even though I was perfectly capable of walking. We had a lot of fun, taking hilarious pictures and jamming on to music. He had taken the long way, just for that. 

"Hey Dragonfly?" Tony asked, out of breath from the singing.

"Hmm?" I said, also out of breath and still giggling.

"Do you remember the Avengers? When your mom brought you there so we could watch you while she was on a trip?" He asked.

"Yea!" I exclaimed, happy on the memory. Since that happened I had often times went over.

"How about you come over? Bring your sister, she really should get to know them!" Tony exclaimed. 

"Awesome! I'll ask mom!" I exclaimed, texting her.

Me: 'Hey, Oldie asked if I could come over this weekend with Peb, so... can I?' 

Mom: 'Sure! Make sure to pack her stuff, she isn't able to do it well and you know that!'