Visit him

Chuuya waited and waited for hours in the lobby until one of the nurses came up to him.

"Are you here for Dazai Osamu?" The lady gently spoke

"Yes how is he doing?"

"He's doing well, he just needed some rest that's all. He had sleep deprivation" the nurse sighed "would you like to see him?"

"Yes..."

The nurse guided him to Dazai's room, and opened the door for him. "He's still sleeping but once he wakes up he can go home safely" the lady walked out the room.

He sat next to Dazai looking at him breathing calmly. He sighed in relief.

"You're okay...." he thought then gently smiled, Chuuya then saw Dazai's eyes start to flutter open.

"Dazai...?"

"Chuuya..." Dazai slowly moved his head towards Chuuya's direction "what happened?"

"Asshole..." Chuuya started "why didn't you sleep well?!"

"Like you would care" Dazai scoffed

"Of course I would care!" Chuuya gently yelled "Why would you do this to yourself?!"

"I wasn't able to sleep anymore because of what you told me....I felt like I did something wrong"

Chuuya looked at him in shocked expression but then sighed "you didn't do anything wrong dumbass, it was my fault I dragged you into my mess"

"Okay stop calling me names..." Dazai started to lift himself up "I have a question..."

"Yes?"

"Do you have feelings for me ?"

Chuuya immediately started to get flustered "and w-what if i-i do?"

"Nothing I'm just curious..." he glance at the redhead "chuuya..."

"Hm?"

"I think.....I think I love you..."

"Asshole! Stop lying to me to make myself feel better..."

"I swear! I'm not lying!" Dazai softly yelled then looked directly into Chuuya's eyes and whispered "I love you and I'll wait until the day you finally admit to loving me too...."

"D-did you hit your h-head too hard on the ground or something ?" Chuuya looked away while hiding his flushed face.

--------

"So I leave tonight?" Dazai asked

"Mhm! All you needed was some rest" Chuuya answered back

"Okay..."

"Dazai....you wanna like go..." Chuuya paused

"Go what?"

"To visit Oda..."

"Chuuya...I didn't even know he had a burial..."

"I did it"

"What?"

"I was the one who payed for Oda to get a proper burial placement"

"Why?"

"When you left....Mori asked me to go follow you and try to convince you to come back..." Chuuya looked at the floor "but I was a few minutes late because when I came I saw you leave out the other exit...assuming you were heading back. But when I entered the building I saw Oda's body laying there and out of pity I brought him a grave to fully put him to sleep" Chuuya sighed "but when I came back mori told me you had left the Mafia and I was sorta shocked...you betrayed the family and place you grew up in..."

"Chuuya.." Dazai slowly brushed his hand against Chuuya's soft curls "I made a promise to Oda that I'll be a good person...to save lives instead of taking them away, that's why I left. It was his last wish"

"By the way Chuuya.."

"Yeah ?"

"I would like to see him in his proper grave so yes, I would like to visit him"

"Then before we head to your apartment we can visit him"

-------

"Not to many people are out this late huh?" Dazai hummed

"It's pretty late after all"

As they were heading to the cemetery it was very silent. "We're here..." Chuuya sighs for the hundredth time while holding the bouquet of flowers

Dazai crouches and gently brushes his hand over the name "Odasaku Sakunosuke"

"Hey do you think you could see like a ghost of Oda's like in those myths of seeing ghost in cemetery's online?" Dazai sadly laughs

"Dazai.."

"I wish.." Dazai sobs

"Here.." Chuuya passes the flowers over to Dazai, he puts it next the the grave. The brunette gets up and looks at Chuuya with tears in his eyes, while gently smiling at him.

"Thank you"

--------

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! Sorry for any grammar mistakes!
P.S this story is almost coming to an end, just a few more chapters