Vampire Academy Dimitri's point (Lost in the darkness)

Hi everyone :) this is a story from what happend after The Last Sacrafice from Dimitri' point. I hope you all enjoy it :) The official story belongs to Richelle mead, this is just a fanfic!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was walking around in the middle of the night, searching for teastfull blood. I was very hungry ,because i didn't eat for  almost a week.

Maybey i can go to Rose and take another bite, but i immediatly forgot  about that ,she's to weak for another bite.

And i'm mad, she don't want to turn into a strigoi. I don't understand it! Being a strigoi is the best feeling i ever had, it's like you're invincable, careless,strong... it's hard to explain it. I just want Rose more than ever, i WANT her, she smell and taste so good and...

Wait a second...i smell something... Mmmmh... i smell blood. Every single piece of my body react immediatly on that smell. Now i can't ignore it anymore, as fast as i could , i ran forwards, searching for my victem.

After a couple of minutes i found it. Or.. i found HER. I just can see her back, but when i came  closer i saw it was a young lady. The same age as Rose, the same beautiful hair that i loved so hard and the same posture as Rose. When she turned around i was schoked.

For a moment i can't move but it was gone as fast as it came up. That girl was Rose. I was staring in her beautiful eyes and earth stood still, i WANT her so badly, if we were partners, we can rule the world! She leanded forward and kissed me, i kissed back. I kissed her on her lips, cheeks, down to her neck and my tongue licked her neck.

My Sharp teeth were close to her skin and i hearded, she enjoyed that. I can't hold it much longer and i bite here. I was drinking her blood , but i can't stop!  She became weaker and weaker... I still can't stop drinking! A few seconds later, i just had a dead body in my arms. I killed her. I killed Rose.

"Roza!! " i cried, it was just a dream, a dream that folows me for weeks. I was sitting on my bed and watched at Rose,who was still a sleep. She didn't  hear me crying her name.

I look at the clock, it was 5.30 pm. It's now morning in the vampireworld, so i went out of bed, put the normal guardian clothes on and brushed my teeth. I remembered myself that i have to be in the chambers (of the Queen, Queen Vasilisa Dragomir) at 6 pm. So i quickly writed a note to Rose :

Hey Rose

I'm sorry that i'm not here with you this morning. I have to leave the Court, but i don't know when i'll be back. Don't worry, i think it's normal guards stuff. I'll think about you when i'm gone.

Loves Dimitri

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry for the short borring beginning of the story. I hope you loved it :) pls leave a comment.

Elinetje007