Chapter 3

Hi :) this is a fanfic and all the credits goes to Richelle Mead

I hope you'll Like it :)

(Sorry for the grammar mistakes)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I finnaly arrived at my destination and stepped out of the car. But this place looks very familiar... .

The scent, the appartments, the pavement, the shops, those beautifull buildings...

I just realized where i was and all those bad memories and feelings came back. They are overwelming me, and I felt down on my knies and cried a littel bit, so no one could hear or see it.

The other Guardian who was driving the car asked me : "Guardian Belikov, are you ok?? "

"Yes...uhm... i hurted my leg,-"

yeah right....i'm not okey!! i'm in Russia!! in Novosobrisk!!!!

"-but it's not bad, it's over, -"

i'm going to die here...

"-thank you Guardian Huston"

just leave me alone....

I quickly stood up, but i don't look at the Guardian an i turned my back at him. Because i don't want him to see that i have cried...

"So...why are we here?? " i asked, i still turned my back at him. I pretend i'm interessed in the culpture of the City and that i never saw something like that.

But ofcourse i did!

This is the same Street where i kidnapped Rose when i was a Strigoi....mann... now i hate this trip even more than i did before i left.

The tought about Rose,Strigoi and Russia all together makes me feel sick.

"We just stay here for one night, then we go further to our destination", answered Guardian Huston.

"Ah good", i said emotionless.

But inside my head there's a little party.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, i'm sorry for the short chapter and that you all had to wait so long. But i will updating soon ;) pls vote and comment :D thx a lot

~ a  VA- & Divergent-fan :P