Prolouge

"Get it out of me!" Heather yelled (Alica's mom) at the hospital having her first baby at 16 years with her boyfriend.

"Your doing great, now push." the docter told Heather in the calmest voice he could manage.

"Don't tell me what to do!" She yelled at the docter but pushed anyway.

"Good, good, now one more time" the docter said.

Heather pushed and pushed and then came out the baby, crying with blood all over.

"Finially, she is a pain in my a**, that b*tch!" Heather yelled at the docter and baby.

"Okay" the docter said with a disgusted look,"what are you going to name......her." he said with a happy face.

"Well i was thinking that since i like Alica Keys then i will have her first name be Alica."

"Okay, whats the middle name?" the docter asked.

"Well my middle name is Mary and i hate that name. Also my boyfriends middle name is James, so i think her middle name will be James." she said like it was no big deal.

"Okay, so her name so far is Alica James, what is her last name, yours or your boyfriends?" the docter asked with consurn in his voice.

" Hanks because that is my boyfriend's last name and i know we are going to get married anyway." Heather said.

"Okay, well congrats for your baby, Alica James Hanks, wonderful name." the docter said while standing up to leave.

"I know it is wonderful because i named the stupid thing!" she yelled at the docter.

"Sorry for affending you ma'am. Your daughter will be back soon." he said leaving the room.

~~~~~30 min. later~~~~~

"God, just give me the f**king baby!" Heather yelled while sitting in her clothes on her bed, texting her boyfriend.

"Hello, Ms. Johnson?" a nurse said cracking the door an inch to look in.

"Yeah thats me. Is my baby here yet!?!"

"Yes......here she is," the nurse said handing the baby to Heather,"shes beautiful."

"Yeah sure, but i've seen better when i look in the mirror." she said laughing at her own joke. "Okay so when can i leave." she asked the nurse with sass in her voice.

"Well you'll have to wait to about 2-3 hours till you can leave." the nurse replied.

"No,no,no,no,NO! I have to go now! Seth is waiting for me outside so we can go to his wrestling match in 1 hour and he can't miss it!" Heather screamed at the nurse.

(Seth is Heather's boyfriend and Alica's dad)

"Well ma'am.." the nurse getting cut off while Heather pushed her out of the door way leaving.

"Bye, G2G!" Heather said leaving and slamming the door going out of the hospital with the baby into Seth's car.

"Hey babe, is it a boy?" Seth asked with a sler indecating that he was drunk.

"Its a...a...its a....oh yeah its a girl." Heather said thinking for a while.

"A what!?!" Seth yelled.

"A girl!!" Heather yelled back.

" I thought i told you i wanted a boy!"

"Well what do you want me to do about it!" she said pointing to the baby.

Seth thought for a while before driving off.

~~~~~20 min later~~~~~

"Go put it on the step and ring the doorbell. And be snappy(just had to put that in there 😝)!"

Heather did what he said and they drove off leaving the baby on the step. Soon the door opened to a man in a robe and looking around. Before closing the door he realised the baby and picked her up looking at the paper on top being her birth certificate(?).

"Well Alica, it looks like your mine."

%**]=={>|¥\!|+|!?|+\+]£$}~!£

Well thats it. it felt long but i could be wrong so sorry if it isn't long ill try making it longer next time.