CHAPTER 5:

Jimin: Ah Tasnia can I seat here cuz I don't know anyone here with out u....

Jimin said shyly while holding the tray of food and Tasnia just nod her head and Jimin sat happily beside Tasnia. Nabiha was glaring at Tasnia and cursing under her breathe. Then all of them started to talk and Jimin knew all of their names and everyone found comfortable to talk with Jimin. Then suddenly another boy came and asked.

Baekhyun: Ah Tasnia can I sit here cuz there is no sit in the cafeteria...

Tasnia again nod her head. Then everyone again talked and also they again found comfortable to talk with Baekhyun but Jimin was becoming jealous because Baekhyun sat beside Tasnia.

After school everyone parted their way. When Tasnia was walking someone called her name loud.

Jimin: Yah Tasnia wait...i am coming..

Jimin said and ran up to Tasnia and she just gave him a questioning look.

Jimin: Remember we live in the same neighbourhood....

And Tasnia gave a look oh I remember now. Then they talked and walked. Then they reached Tasnia's house and they bid their goodbyes and went. When Tasnia went in the lights were off and it was really dark.

??SURPRISE.....

Who said SURPRISE in here..Who is that in next CHAPTER...Love U..vote if you like it...