CHAPTER 30:

Tasnia: Hey come here...

She called Jimin. Jimin came and he didn't accept Tasnia to pull his ear.

Tasnia: Yah Jamless boy don't..Just be happy that we all are together okay..

She said and Jimin smiled and everyone even Baekhyun started laughing out loud.

*2 Years Later*

Everyone where eating launch. Usera and Xiumin are eating and cuddling together. Nabiha and Jin are cooking food for a contest. Mohima and V are doing weird stuff. Sayma and Chanyeol are playing. Tasnia and Baekhyun are sitting and writhing songs. Then suddenly Jimin The playboy came and all the girls are following him and taking pictures. Then he sat down.

Tasnia: Wah playboy...stay away..

Baekhyun: Yeah stay away from her.. or else..

He said and hugged Tasnia like he is not going to give her.

Then they all laughed together.

*2 weeks later*

Today is Tasnia and Baekhyun's singing and Nabiha and Jin's cooking competition. So they went.

Host: So next is Baekhyun and Tasnia.

Everyone clapped and they came. They then started singing every time from descendents of the sun. Then the song ended and everyone clapped. Meanwhile Nabiha and Jin won the cooking competition. Then the host announced the winner of the singing competition.

Host: Winner is Tasnia and Baekhyun

Baekhyun and Tasnia hugged each other and was really happy.

Tasnia found her true love and so the others. They became really happy.

Xiumin: I am really glad I met a girl like u in my life. U are one in a million.

Usera: Thanks for being there for me. U made happy when I was sad. Thanks.

V: Thanks for meeting me. U are really my type. The type of girl who makes me fall all the time.

Mohima: U are the best. Thanks for making me laugh when I was in a bad mood. Thanks for always cheering me up.

Jin: Thanks for being like me. U are my type. U love to eat food a lot. I think u will become a pig soon. But that would not make me sad.

Nabiha: Thanks Oppa for all the food u have given me. U taught me to cook delicious food. U are truly amazing.

Chanyeol: U are really cute. U are a person who I can lean on. Though u sometimes get angry but that doesn't matter to me.

Sayma: Thanks for being there for me. U helped me a lot. Thanks for making me happy.

Baekhyun: U are the first person I have ever met who knows a lot about me. U are my first love and u always will be no one can take that place in my heart.

Tasnia: Thanks for making me happy when I am sad. U are also my first love and u always would be. No can can take your place in my heart.( Yuki: Yep it's true)...

Jimin: Ah I don't have anything to say..

Yuki: Okay good..now shut up...

Jimin: I think I falled for u Yuki...

Yuki: Shut up..I don't believe u...

Jimin:😭😭plz..

They all will always be
HIGH SCHOOL LOVE BIRDS

...THE END...