CHAPTER 20:

Xiumin: Hey guys...

He said while holding hands with Usera and on the back are Sayma and Chanyeol Mohima and V and Nabiha and Jin.

Tasnia: What are all of u guys doing here?

All: We all are on a date today..see ya..

They said chorus and went away and Tasnia was a bit sad cuz she don't have anyone as her boyfriend.

Jimin: Ah guys I have to go now..u guys can carry on...

Jimin said and Tasnia and Baekhyun nodded and Seulgi also went with Jimin. Now only Tasnia and Baekhyun  was only. They decided to walk for sometime. They ate cotton candy and some ice cream and talked.

Baekhyun: Today was fun right....

He said and Tasnia smiled and nodded her head. They then went home.

*Meanwhile*

Seulgi: Ah Jimin Oppa I like u....

She said and Jimin stopped walking and looked at her.

Jimin: But I don't and I have already told u...

Seulgi: Why the fuck do u always like that fucking Tasnia..she is not as pretty as I am...WHY JIMIN...HUH..

She shouted and was crying and Jimin he walked up to her.

Jimin: What did u just say..she is not pretty..woh I think u should look at the mirror first...

He said and then Seulgi stood up and said something that made Jimin froze..

Seulgi: Okay then...U will lose her forever just wait....