3

Y/N stopped rapping.

"Your diction keeps slipping," Suga said, watching her.

She groaned. "I'm hungry!"

This was their eleventh practice but it might as well have been more. Y/N kept improving each day and took all of Suga's criticism on board - even if it seemed like she hated it.

Turns out they had a bit in common too!

Suga sighed. "Fine. Let's go get something to eat."

Y/N smiled proud of herself. "What are you buying me?"

"What?!"

"You're buying me food, no?" she looked at him sweet and innocently.

Suga groaned. But she started talking again, the words falling from her mouth quickly. "I also have no money or food on me at the moment and you love me sooooo much anyways. You also have more money than me because you have a good job and are following your dream just in general soooo..."

How could he say no?

"Fine. Whatever. But you have to come back and work twice as hard for me."

"Okay," she giggled.

"Oh. And one more thing," Suga smirked.

"Oh. And what's that?" she looked at him, confused. 

Suga sauntered up to her and whispered close to her ear: "I'm picking what we eat."

She shoved him lightly but laughed.

It had been like this for a while now; the light flirting they did. He liked it. But he always felt sad thinking about how she probably flirted like this with everyone. He was nothing special to her.

Not that he wanted to be! Their relationship was strictly professional. And that's how it would stay!

Suga coughed as if clearing his thoughts as well as his throat.

"Let's go then!" he said and walked out of their studio.

***************

They sat in a little booth eating the lamb skewers Suga had bought. Suga hadn't realised how hungry he was until he started eating. Y/N also ate fast, scoffing down the food.

Then Suga remembered something.

"Y/N, you said earlier something about me being able to follow my dreams and..."

"And?" Y/N prompted.

"And I was wondering. Do you have dreams?"

Y/N thought for a moment.

"No."

"What?! A girl as young as you without dreams-?!" Suga started.

"I am 20, you know," she said as she rolled her eyes at him and carried on eating.

"Y/N. Why do you say you don't have dreams?"

She looked at him and paused her eating. "I shouldn't have time for dreams."

Suga was about to ask her what she meant by that but she quickly finished eating and got up.

"Thanks for the food. Let's get back to working though."

Suga just nodded.