18

YOONGI'S POV

Yoongi walked into his recording room at the studios and jumped a little as he beheld Y/N curled up under the desk, drumming her fingers on her knee. She looked straight ahead, although seemingly at nothing, dark circles carving themselves into the soft skin of her cheeks just under her eyes.

Yoongi's heart writhed, she looked like she hadn't slept at all last night. Maybe she was more traumatised by the ordeal than she had let on. 

Yoongi remembered that Y/N wasn't used to things like the paparazzi or... particularly passionate (and creepy) fans. Although, to be fair, Yoongi wasn't used to things on this kind of scale either. Hoseok had informed the police and they were apparently looking into it but the unknown number had deleted itself and all the pictures and messages so it would be hard to get any leads at the moment.

Slowly, a soft smile appearing on his lips, Yoongi crouched down and finally got Y/N's attention. She stumbled over her words, trying to apologise but Yoongi cut her off. "Shhhhh. It's okay."

She rubbed her eyes, tiredly, and Yoongi's smile disappeared. "Are you okay?"

Y/N placed her head on her knees that were tucked into her chest and looked at him for a long moment. "Yeah. Yeah, I'm good," she said, almost whispering.

Yoongi nodded slowly before chuckling to himself a little. He himself then crawled under the desk on the opposite side and mirrored her position. "Cozy," he muttered and Y/N shook her head, smiling.

Y/N sighed, "Sorry. This is weird, isn't it?"

"No. I mean, maybe a little but when you have Taehyung for a friend, anything is possible."

Y/N laughed and Yoongi felt proud at being the person to illicit such a beautiful sound from her - especially at a time like this. But then a thought dawned on him.

"How long have you been here?"

A faint blush crept over Y/N's cheeks and she peered at the clock on the wall in the studio. "About six hours."

Yoongi looked up at the clock himself and saw that it was only nine o'clock for them. "You've been here that long? We didn't leave the park until near enough one o'clock."

Something dark flashed across Y/N's eyes and she leaned her head back against one of the legs of the desk, closing her eyes, breathing deeply. She then rubbed her eyes before looking back towards him, a faint smile tugging the corners of her lips up. "I spent the first two hours here evading security."

Yoongi's eyes widened at that before he let out a sudden laugh. "I remember one night a few years ago I was up late working on a song and I was too tired to go home so I ened up sleeping amongst some clothes in a dressing room somewhere. The security weren't too happy to see me."

Y/N shook her head, grinning. But Yoongi needed to ask: "Why didn't you go home?"

The smile immediately vanished from her face and she glared at the floor. They sat in silence for a few minutes as Yoongi contemplated what to say next. Then he heard music playing in the room next-door and a thought jumped into his head. He crawled from beneath the desk and held his hand out for Y/N to take.

"I think I have something that will cheer you up."

Y/N took his hand and Yoongi led her to the room next-door where he had heard the music. He breathed in slowly, letting go of Y/N's hand somewhat reluctantly, and knocked on the door.

It was J-Hope that answered and when he spotted Y/N behind Yoongi he beamed and threw the door open wide to let them both come in. "Took your time, eh Yoongi?" he teased and Yoongi hit him softly across the head.