Chapter 2- a start of a new life

After I woke up it was 6:30. So I got up and took a shower brush my teeth and put on an outfit I fully prepare last night.

After that, head downstairs and sit at the table and eat my breakfast that Betty prepares for me

After that, head downstairs and sit at the table and eat my breakfast that Betty prepares for me. After that, I got in the limbo. Oh, I forgot to mention that my sister is a fashion model who models jewelry and clothes. Goodbye Betty, I'll see you after school. She said goodbye to me too and I head out the door and got in the car.

When I got there I had to the principal's office to get my schedule to my school. The principal said hello you must be Rose ocean am I correct? I said yes that is my name, sir. Oh, welcome to our high school we hope you can feel welcome here he said. And here's your schedule for today. I have

1 period- English
2 period-Dance
3 period-Chorus
4 period-History
5 period-Science
6 period-Art
7 period-Swimming Class
After I got my schedule I had to my first class. After I was heading to my class I accidentally bump into a boy and I fell down. I said I'm very sorry I didn't mean to bump into you I wasn't even looking. The boy said I'm okay I didn't see you either. He said so you're the new girl right he said. I said yes I am my name is Rose ocean. Nice to meet you Rose ocean my name is Adrien Agreste. After we could each other we should we did a handshake. Adrian asks me what is your first class. I said my first class is English. Oh hey, you're in the same class as me he said. And then he showed me to my first class and sitting in his own seat.

The teacher said all right class we have a new student here today why won't you introduce yourself. I stand up and head and front of the class. I said hello my name is Rose ocean I'm a transfer to a school near the ocean. I like to train, draw, and sing. After I introduced myself the teacher said to sit next to Adrian. He raised his hand to show me where I sit at. And then I sat down. and then the teacher starts the lesson.

after the end of the class I go to my next class it is the chorus. And the teacher said an all right class is time to do a lesson. Today you will sing a song in front of the whole class. I already know how to sing since I'm a siren. That gives me the opportunity to sing my Enchanted music. The teacher said Miss ocean would you like to sing for the class? I said yes then I stand in front of the class then I stand in front of the class and start singing my song.

After I keep singing the song. The boys started to feel calm and relax to my music. Then start to fall in love with me because of my singing. Some girls are amazed and surprised while the others are jealous. After I finish my songs people start to Applause amazingly and whistle. that was amazing Miss Ocean the teacher said you will get a perfect score in the rest of the year. then everyone had out of the class and had to lunch. Then Adrian came to me and said that was amazing Rose how did you sing so perfectly. I said I've been practicing all my life to become a better singer like everybody else. Adrian was amazed at what he heard. He says what you like to do a fashion show model with me he acts. I said I would accept to be there so when is it? Adrian said it's at 8 a.m. if you can make it. Then Rose said I'll be there. Then they keep talking to each other while heading down to lunch. Rose was having the best day of her life.