Chapter 5 - Secret Out

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. Then I do all the routine again. This time I wear something. That is popular for the boys to see if you know what I mean. Well, let's continue.

Then I ate my favorite breakfast grits with eggs mixed together

Then I ate my favorite breakfast grits with eggs mixed together. After that, I left home and say goodbye to me to my sister Betty and left for school. Then I finish all of my classes. And the final class I had to take it swimming. I got there early but no one's there. Then I decided to take a swim. I've been swimming for a while but nobody came.

Why I was distracted swimming I heard a door open. And that person was watching me that person who cared about me and all the things. That person was watching me was Adrian. He was wide-eyed for seeing me swimming in the water as a mermaid. Adrian said are you a mermaid? I said yes I am are you afraid of me? No, I'm not afraid of you-you to look so gorgeous in your state he said. I never met a person who complimented a creature that is a story and a myth.

Adrian you must keep this a secret I don't want anyone to see me like this not a single person can you please not tell me what and promised me I said to him. Of course, I will keep the promise we made for each other. You are so nice Adrian. Then I got out of the water and heated my tail so my tail can dry.

Then the bell rang and it was the end of our day. Hey since is The Weekend do you want to hang out if that's okay with you he said to me. I said, of course, I would love to. So how about we go to this amazing amusement park he said. Of course, I would love to. Then he said see you tomorrow this afternoon he said. He was the nicest person I ever have seen.

When I return home I said hi to my sister Betty. Betty said so do you love that boy. What are you talking about Betty? I said to her. She said that guy Adrian you were talking to him. I say you know about him I said freaking out. I was so nervous that she figure it out who he was. I was so freaking out I don't know what to say to her.

Tomorrow is going to be a special day for me. That guy Adrian was so sweet to me. After seeing me as a mermaid I thought he would freak out. I wish this moment will last forever. You know what I'm going to confess my feelings for him. But I don't know what to say to him he's cool, cute, kind, sweet, and smart. The way he is and my heart he is the sweetest person I ever met in the whole wide world I wish he can accept me the way I am even though I'm a mermaid.