Chapter 3-Is this love?

After that had a little Chit Chat while walking to lunch. Adrian said hey why would I want to warn you about this girl. Rose says what do you mean. And then a blonde girl ran toward Adrian and hug him to death. ADRIKIN said the blonde headed girl. I miss you so much my love when she turned Rose and disgusted face. The blonde hair girl said Adrian who was this trash? then Rose started to snap. Rose who are you calling trash Barbie doll. What did you say you don't know who are you talking to my name is Chloe daughter of the mayor of Paris. Rose doesn't even care who she is it starts one annoy her. Rose says Okay number one as you should know Adrian doesn't like to be choked to death. And 2 I don't care who you are if you're the mayor's daughter.

Then Rose walked off behind Chloe then Chloe trip her and everybody starts to laugh in the cafeteria. She started to cry and run away. Chloe was laughing with the rest of the crowd. Adrian feel heartbroken to see what happened to his dear friend. Adrian said Chloe you didn't have to be that mean to my dear friend. Chloe felt shocked in front of Adrian. Then Adrian ran after Rose.

After searching around Adrian finally found Rose crying in the hallway floor. Then Adrian sat next to her and gave her a hug to make her feel better. Adrian says to Rose that thank you and I'm sorry that I didn't stand up for you. Then Rose fella blush on her face because of the hug fat Adrian giving her. Rose says in her thoughts Is This Love? After a few seconds, they release when the bell rang is time to go to next class. Rose said I wonder if this the feeling of love?