DAMIAN MEET ASHLEE

DAMIAN WALKED IN THE MAIN HALL WITH HIS GANG-MATES TO THEIR FIRST CLASS.

"Look it's the Bad Boys, they are approaching!" someone yelled and every students feared to hide from Damian and his friends.

Damian smirked to the other students as they hide from them. "You all are losers!" He said to them as he walked to his class as he shake hands with his friends.

As he went in, He saw a new girl sitting at his desk, he didn't feel angry but his heart was beating fast as he walk towards the new girl.

"Hello!" He said to her as she was looking down shyly and she suddenly looked up at him. "My name is Damian and the seat that you're sitting on is my seat, but you can use it." He said as she smiled and he starts to stare at her. "Thank you! My name is Ashlee Gilbert and I'm new here." She said.

Damian nodded at her and started to find a new seat for himself before the class even start. He looked at the boy who is wearing an eye glasses. "Move now!" Damian said to the boy as the boy did retreat the chair and seat behind him. But Damian didn't know that Ashlee was looking at him curiously. "What is wrong with this guy?" She thought.

As the class started, students are on their seat as the teacher had entered the classroom.

"Good-morning, Sir?" they said. "Please sit down, class." The teacher said.

The students seated again, as the Teacher was writing his name on the board: "Sir. Dominic Lewis".

"My name is Sr. Dominic Lewis and I will be your History Teacher." He said and he looked at them. "You can call me, Sir. Lewis." He said.

A silence dead up and the class were very quiet as they listened to Sr. Dominic. "Now, I introduced my name to you, now I will be listening to yours...Who wants to go first?" He said and no one answered him as he repeat the question and Ashlee stand up and face on front to the class.

"My name is Ashlee Maxine Gilbert, but you can call me 'Ashlee' she said and goes back to her seat. As the others started to introduce themselves after Ashlee did. 

---------------------------------------------------------T I M E S K I P S--------------------------------------------------------------

After the others introducing themselves, Damian stands up in front and starts to introduce himself. "My name is Damian Victor Salvatore but you can call me Damian." He said and he goes back to his seat. 

"Now, as I already know every students in this class. Get one whole sheet of paper and answer this question...." Sr. Dominic said as the students get a one whole sheet of paper and Sr. Dominic starts to write the question on the board:

"What is your expectation this school year with your Teacher and Classmates?"

Damian starts to write something on the paper: "My expectations are: For the Teacher that he/she is understandable to her/his students. For the Classmates is that they will help each others." 

Suddenly, the bell ring and it was dismissal time for the first day of school. The students submitted the papers to Sr. Dominic and he dismissed them.

As it was time to go home, Ashlee's father picked up her and Damian walked back to his house.