AFTER GRADUATION DAY

SINCE THE SECOND DAY OF SCHOOL UNTIL THE LAST DAY, DAMIAN REALIZED THAT BEING GOOD IS MUCH BETTER THAN BEING BAD. HE CHANGED HIMSELF TO PROVE HIMSELF THAT HE CAN BE GOOD LIKE OTHERS.

ASHLEE FELL IN LOVE AT HIM AND SHE TOLD HIM THAT SHE LOVED HIM IN A SPECIAL WAY, AND DAMIAN ALSO TOLD HER THE SAME.

AFTER 3 YEARS AS COLLEGE...THEY BOTH GRADUATED AND START TO HAVE A JOB FOR THEIR FUTURE NEEDS. DAMIAN AND ASHLEE STARTS TO DATE IN A SERIOUS AND NORMAL.

FOUR YEARS LATER OF DATING AS A COUPLE...

Damian was getting ready for work as a business man of a famous company which is owned by his Father. "I can't handle it if I didn't text my girlfriend." He said to himself and he start to text Ashlee.

(Conversation: A= Ashlee and D= Damian)

D: Hey Babe ! I will be at work. I'll see you tomorrow for our date.

A: Okay. Hope that you're safe. I love you!

D: If there's something wrong...just text me and I will get back to you.

A: I'm going to work now, baby.

D: Be safe!

Damian and Ashlee drove safety to work.

AT WORK, ASHLEE'S BOSS DIED AND THE EMPLOYEES NEED TO LEAVE THEIR JOB. (INCLUDING ASHLEE) AS THE COMPANY'S BUILDING WILL RENOVATE TO BE A RESTURANT.

Ashlee went back home sadly and she texted Damian that she have no job and she temporary work on her Mom's mini store.

-------------------------------------------------T I M E S K I P S--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Damian returned home and he received Ashlee's text that she has no job anymore and he text his father if there's an opened space to be occupied.

(D= Dad, A= Damian)

A: Hey Dad! Can I ask you something?

D: Yes, What is it?
A: Ashlee's Boss died and they have to leave their job. And I felt bad for her. Can I aske if there's an open job for her to occupied?

D: Sure, there's only one job...You're the Manager of Marketing and you have no assistant...She can be your assistant or secretary.

A: Thank you dad! I will tell her tomorrow.

D: Tomorrow?

A: Proposal Date. I'm going to marry her.

D: Okay... You have my blessing and also your Mom's.

Damian fell asleep when he lay down to his bed, he must be tired from all the workings at the company.