THE PROPOSAL

DAMIAN WAS THINKING SOME PLANS OF HOW TO GET ASHLEE OUT.

UNTIL...

"Ashlee, get back...I'm going to smash the door down!" He said as Ashlee stepped back. Damian kicked the door down and it did. Ashlee looked at him surprised. "You've saved me!" Ashlee said delightedly and they both hug each other as Ashlee begins to cry.

A YEAR LATER... ASHLEE'S MOTHER WENT TO JAIL FOR LOCKING UP HER DAUGHER INSIDE THE BASEMENT FOR TEN DAYS. AS HER FATHER IS THE ONLY ONE WHO LOVES ASHLEE SO MUCH.

ONE DAY LATER...

Ashlee visits her mother at the jail.

She sit down as she waits for her mother to come out as she saw her.

"Ashlee?" Her Mother said. "Hello, Mother! Miss me? Oh, I forget you didn't." She said as she smirks.

"Ashlee, I know that you still angry at me. And I blamed for what I done to you." Her mother said. "Now, that your in jail...You really going to regret it!" Ashlee said and leaves her mother alone.

And Ashlee goes to Damian's house for a vacation.

WHEN ASHLEE ARRIVED AT DAMIAN'S HOUSE.

Ashlee knocked on the door.

Damian answered the door and sees Ashlee in front of him.

"Ashlee?" He said and let her in. And Ashlee walk through the door and kisses Damian's lips.

Then Damian close the door. "Ashlee..." He said.
Ashlee turned around and Damian was kneeling down in front of her and Ashlee gasps.

"Ashlee Maxine Gilbert...will you be my wife?" He proposed and Ashlee smiled. "Yes, I will marry you!" She said and they both hug each other.