ASHLEE GOT TRAPPED BY HER MOTHER

Damian and Ashlee were dating at the park.

"Ashlee, Can I ask you something?" Damian asked. "Of course." Ashlee said.
Damian kissed Ashlee's hand and cried, Ashlee looked at him sadly. "Are you moving away?" He asked. "Yes, But I will return. Only my Dad and Mom will moved away." Ashlee said.

Ashlee wiped his tears away and hugged him. "You will return for me?" He said tearfully.

"Yes, of course. I love you since the beginning!" Ashlee said.

Damian looked up and hugged Ashlee back. Then they walked back home. (Ashlee's home)

While they were walking home. Ashlee put her head on his shoulder. "I love you!" She said and Damian smiled to kiss her forehead.

Until they arrived home and he said 'see you tomorrow' and left.

Ashlee waved at him and went inside her house.

Her Mother was standing there.
"You are late!" She said angrily.

"But Mom.. " Ashlee complained. But her mother's not listening to her, Her Mother simply pull her arm to the basement and locked her in the basement.

Ashlee knocked the door to let her out but no one did. She knew that her parents had moved away and left her there.

Damian was at the house the next day, He walked himself in and he heard a knocking sound.

"LET ME OUT!!!" Ashlee yelled from the basement and Damian was shocked and starts to run to the basement door.

Damian tried to unlock the door. "Hang on!" He yelled back.

"Damian?" Ashlee called.

(Would Damian saved Ashlee to get her out from the trapped of her Mother?)