Day Alone

Tom woke up,  his hair a mess. He yawned and looked to his side and saw Tord wasn't there. He rubbed his black eyes and sat up.
"Tord..?" He asked tiredly and shifted off the bed.
"THOMAS!" Tord called from the living room and Tom ran out of the room to the living room.
"What is it-" Tord cut Tom off by pulling him into a kiss from behind and locking their lips together. Tom's "eyes " widened before slowly closing and melting into the kiss.
Tord broke away and looked at Tom with soft eyes. Tom opened his and looked back at Tord with a smile and looked down, blushing a bit.
"Morning Tommy~" Tord smiled and hugged Tom, lifting him up to eye level.
"Heh. Morning Commie~" Tom smiled and wrapped his legs around Tord's waist and his arms around Tord's neck gently. Tord held onto Tom's thighs to not drop him.
"So what's the plan for today?" Tom smiled at Tord as Tord sat down on the couch with Tom.
"Well I need to run out for a bit but I was thinking we could have some fun~" Tord smirked and Tom's face went a deep red.
"Oh... I kinda wanted to just cuddle all day.." Tom looked down and unwrapped his arms from around Tord's neck and placed them on his own legs.
"Oh come on!!" Tord whined, impatient.
"I.... I don't want to.... cause I've never had sex before...." Tom admitted, looking down.
"Ohhh. It's ok. We don't have to today. Just ask me and we can and I promise I won't hurt you~" Tord smiled and ran a hand through Tom's hair.
"Ok.." Tom smiled and thought about what Tord said.
"Can we do it tomorrow night?" Tom asked, blushing.
Tord smirked and gave him a small kiss. "Of course."
"I love you Tordy."
"I love you more Tommy."
💙❤️❤️💙❤️❤️💙
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
💙❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💙
💙💙❤️❤️❤️💙💙
💙💙💙❤️💙💙💙

I'm sorry for this being short AF and taking forever to get out!!! I just kept forgetting about wattpad.