Forgiven Nightmare

Tom sat on the window, hyperventilating and crying. He hadn't meant to hurt Tord. But the nightmare he had seemed so true. He sighed, it being shaky from his crying, and pulled his hood over his head.

"Im so sorry... im so.." he stopped when he heard footsteps and just curled up on the window ledge.

"It's okay." Tord spoke with regret in his voice as he jumped up and sat next to Tom.

"I just.... had a nightmare... it got to me too much." Tom shook a little, the air from outside brushing against his face and chilling the tears running down.

"Come here. I said it's okay. You're forgiven." Tord gave a faint smile and pulled Tom over with an arm and side hugged him.
"Why would you forgive me..? I thought i hurt you..." Tom hid in his hood, the warmth from Tord was calming him down and he slowly stopped crying.

"Because I love you Tom." Tord's voice was calm as he kept his gaze on the rain.

"....... i love... you too." It took him a second to find his words but Tom smiled and snuggled against Tord.

Tom closed his eyes and hugged Tord, feeling tired from crying and started to fall asleep.

Tord looked over and gently pulled Tom's hood down, trying to not wake him as he looked peaceful to Tord.

"Sleeping angel." He said softly and smiled and held onto Tom, happy they were finally Together. (Ack i'm squealing at my own fanfic!!!>w< Now time skip cause i'm lazy and don't write much)
_________________

Tom woke up, still snuggled against Tord who was gently running his fingers through Tom's hair. (I'm making Tom shorter than Tord. Okay I'll shut up now >~<)

"Nngh.... Tord?" Tom yawned and rubbed his 'eyes', sleep heavy on his face.

"Morning Love~" Tord said sweetly and ruffled Tom's hair gently. He smiled and looked over at him, Tom looking back.

"Did i wake you?" Tord asked, tilting his head like a cat would.

"No not at all. You're fine Tord." Tom smiled and reached up to ruffled Tord's hair in return.

"Don't touch my hair." Tord grumbled and let go of Tom to fix his hair and huff.

"Then don't touch mine you commie!" Tom laughed and smiled.

A yawn sounded from behind and both the males turned to look at Matt who was holding a sleeping Edd.

"Morning you two." Tom smiled as he snuggled Tord.

"Morning..." Matt said tiredly. He sat down on the couch with Edd and drifted back to sleep.

"Well okay then." Tord chuckled and picked Tom up and got off the window. He walked with him to Tom's room and set him on the bed. He closed the door so they could be alone and sat next to Tom. ((͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

Tom yawned and rested his head on Tord's shoulder. (ALL THE FLUFF!! >W<)

"Tired still?" Tord asked sweetly and rubbed Tom's side. Tom gasped and moaned a little.

"nn..maybe." Tom replied with a small breathy moan.

"what's with the moan? Sweet spot?" Tord smirked and layed down, dragging Tom down with him and cuddling him.

"yeah. It's weird." Tom rested his head on Tord's chest and yawned, closing his eyes. "Love you babe~" he cooed softly and fell asleep with a smile.

"Love you too, sleeping angel." Tord smiled and closed his eyes, falling asleep aswell and cuddled with Tom.
_____________________
ay look a long chapter. And OML YOU GUYS NEED TO LISTEN TO C'Mon by Panic! At The Disco & Fun.!! IT'S SO GOOD! Unless you hate P! ATD Or Fun. :/