how it feels? (2)

Yeay, I am back btw. Going to share my right now situation.

In of course, "how it feels?" Manner.

How it feels, when you are sitting to a window,raining outside and doing your favourite hobby! "Writing".

Though,you have had

an " okay-ish" day. And have come to your bed thinking "It was a bad day today" And not getting sleep so quick. Just then you realise your ears are not so bad that they can hear raining out from an aircondishened room. And you suddenly get out from your bed to balcony to check the weather. And aah! Ac stops the next moment b/o me ofc. Cant live in ac when I have this beaaaauuutiful rainy weather outside.

On my window,thinking about you as always. And yes thinking that "how it feels, enjoying this atmosphere, this rain,this madness,this addiction,

this *love in the air* type weather,this lightening,and this all yourself but with someone whom you includes in " yourself". Though he/she physically not you but an unbreakable part of your existence. How it feels enjoying all these with that person rather than enjoying alone.

Yes,You are having the great time now but you know better that that person can make it "greatER".

So, having no shame to say,yes i miss you. I wish you were here.