Home (Chapter One)

Your P.O.V.

"F/n! (Friends name) c'mon! I can't unpack everything!" I head up stairs. "Well Y/n, im not the one who wanted to move to Los Angeles." "Well you came with me, so your gonna help. Matter a fact, you unpack the rest, im gonna bake some cookies and give some to our neighbors, we have to be nice." "But we're not nice and it's an apartment, we're all neighbors." "oh well then." "BUT ITS AN APARTMENT!!" You hear her scream as you walk at the door.

~~Time Skip~~

Still Your P.O.V.

I shove a cookie in her mouth. "How does it taste?" "I don't know, it's hard to tell when you SHOVE IT DOWN MY THROAT!" "Ok. Cool, I'll be right back." I walk down the hall to apartment number 204, and knock on the door. "Hello?" A man with brown hair, hazel eyes (I think), and a 'GAME OVER' Tee shirt on.(ok, idk much about him so lets just pretend he lives in the same apartment complex as another person,  you'll see who they are, just wait!!!) "yes?" 'He looks familiar...' you think. "I know its dumb but im new here and, I wanted to give you cookies." He smiles. "New to Los Angeles? Or new to this apartment?" "Both actually..." He laughs a little. "Ok, i'm Matt." "Matt? That sounds so familiar..."

Matt's P.O.V.

'wow, how has she not figured it out yet?' "Ok, does this sound familiar?" She looks confused. "Hello internet! And welcome to GAME THEORY!" She gasped. (sorry if i misspell some stuff)

Your P.O.V.

'OMG ITS HIM!!!!' "Oh my gosh, YOUR MATPAT!!!" He laughs. "Yep." "Omg, I'm Y/n, so nice to actually see you!!" "Haha, nice to see a fan. Well sorry, but have to record. See ya later!" "ok!" I walk down the hall to room 202. 'I can't beileve I saw MatPat! I feel bad cus I only​ know him from Nate's song 'Mangled', But omg, I saw him!!!' "So make way, give pay, to the Ink Machine!" 'Who was that?' I thought. I knock on room 202. "In the end, your in for one, hell of a night!"  'wow, he has a really good voice!' "Ughh, who is it now, I'm trying to record!!" I here from behind the door. He opens it. "Yes?" I drop the cookies. "Oh. My. Gosh." "Yes?" He repeats himself.  I didn't know what to do but stand there. "Y-your Nate, Natew- NateWantsTo- ToBattle, right?" "Yes, and i'm trying to record Blood and Ink!" "Sorry, I didn't mean to bother you, I'll go now..." then I run off.

Nate's P.O.V.

"Why did that cute girl have to bother me during my recording!?! Wait, CUTE!?!?!"

To Be Continued...

Ok, I really hoped you enjoyed that first chapter! I know it was short, sorry, but I really hoped you like it! I'm gonna go swimming now so, see ya! Meow.
~ Kittywantstobattle