Hero's Never Die (Chapter 7)

(Be warned of the mild language. YES I AM 12)

Your P.O.V.

Nate please hurry...

~~Time Skip~~

Nates P.O.V.

We arrive at g/f/n's house and I bang on the door. "G/F/N I SWEAR I WILL BURN YOUR WHOLE HOUSE WITH YOU INSIDE IT OR NOT IF YOU DONT OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR!!" My fists are already bruised from banging on the door so much. The door opens and I was just about to give a big powerful punch, but then I realized the person standing there, was y/n.
Something was wrong.
g/f/n smiles from behind y/n and I grab her by her arm, but it was too late. She was already back inside with him. "DAMN IT!!" I slam my fists into a rock by his house. His door was only so thick, i could just break it with my fists, but they already hurt.
FUCK IT i'm doing it. So then I head over to his door and I start banging on the door. 5 minutes later there is a whole on the door and I unlock it, but I can't feel anything in my hands. I've lost so much blood, I don't know if I can even stand much longer.
I fall down on the ground and I hear y/n screaming my name. I want to go help her, but I can't move an inch. I hope she's ok...

Y/n's P.O.V.

I hear Nate banging on the door. He has trapped me in his bedroom, and im scared. 'What is he gonna do to me? Why wont he let me go?' I thought. Later, he walks in.
Well my dear, I've tooken care of Nate. I stare at him, my eyes filling with tears. "What did you do to him!!?!" He grins. "Chill out babe, he just-" "DO NOT call me babe." "Anyway, I found him bleeding on the ground. Guess he hit his fists too hard." I start to cry and he walks over to me and pins my hands to the wall.
"Haha, now you're officially mine. Oh, and don't even try to scream. I have no neighbors." He smiles and then kisses me. I move my head away and he slaps me.
"NOW YOU LISTEN TO ME, IF I WANT TO KISS YOU I WILL. Just relax, and let me take control." "N-no!" I move my head again, and he flips me over. "I said listen to me!"
Then he spanks me.
Hard.
It hurt even with my jeans on, and these jeans are thick. He flips me back over and kisses me more and makes his way down to my neck. 'if I move, he'll hurt me again.' I didn't know what to do. All of a sudden, he uses one hand to pin both my hands to the wall. He takes his hand up my shirt and starts rubbing on my breasts softly and I cry harder.
Nate wake up please...

To Be Continued...

I am 12 in case you think i'm lieing. It might be a little lemony, but hey not really sorry I didn't mention it. Give me ideas please! I need some!