Chapter One

Chapter one:

I woke up to my mom screaming at me. "Skylar Marie Jones! It is 8:00. Get up!!" We just recently moved over seas to the UK and I was mad. My friends were all happy. 'You are even closer to where One Direction came from!' I thought, remembering what my best friend said. I rolled my eyes and got out of bed. I looked at the few boxes I had left and sighed. It was a sunny day and I smiled. I grabbed my short denim shorts and a while Hollister tank top out of a box and slipped them on. I put on a sweatshirt on and smiled. I put my hair up in a messy bun while slipping on my flats. I grabbed my iPod and headphones and went downstairs. My mom had cooked bacon and french toast. I sat at the island and slipped my glasses on.

"Can I go see if there is a Starbuck's or some other coffee shop around here?" I asked my mom.

"Sure." she said and handed me 20 euros. I smiled at her and went back to eating.

XXXXXXXXXX

After I was done eating, I grabbed my brand new phone and went outside. It was quite warm and I smiled. The sun was shining. Not a cloud in the sky. It was kinda peaceful... Until I heard the screaming girls. I looked down the street to see a mob of girls surrounding a coffee shop. "Great." I said mumbling. "ONE DIRECTION!!! I LOVE YOU!!!" I heard one person scream.  I rolled my eyes and waited over an hour and eventually all the girl's disappeared. My phone beeped and I had a message.

Abby: OMG 1D WAS IN YOUR TOWN! DID YOU SEE THEM!!??

I rolled my eyes and replied. 'Nope. Bunch of screaming girls tho.'

I put my phone back in my pocket and pulled out my iPod. Abby had gotten her hand on it and added all of One Direction's songs. I sighed and played 'Teenagers' by My chemical romance. I put the headphones in and put my iPod on shuffle. I went for a walk towards a music store but got side tracked by a bookstore I saw a few blocks away. I headed in that general direction.

XXXXXXXXXXX

After I had bought a tour guide from the bookstore and went to a few places, I realized I was lost. I thought I saw something familiar on the other side of an alley and walked that way. There was a limo parked and I was confused. I shrugged it off and half way down the alley, WHAM! A door flung open smacking me in the face. I fell backwards with a yelp as I hit the back of my head against the cement.

"Liam! I thought you said that the driver said no fans saw us!" a boy cried.

"Are you all right?" another boy asked. I was seeing stars. "If we give you tickets to our next concert, will you not scream?"

"Huh?" I asked.

"Oh No! We caused brain damage!" another boy said.

"Hey! I'm not stupid! I just don't know who you are." I retorted and they all looked shocked.

"You don't know us?" said a boy who wore red pants, suspenders, and a stripped shirt.

"No, but, if you guys are from around here, can you help me? I just moved here from Nebraska and I'm lost." I said. My head was throbbing and it hurt. I tried sitting up and they guy who offered me tickets helped me.

"Sure." he said. "I'm Liam by the way. Liam Payne."

"I'm Harry Styles." said another who was smiling at me.

"Zayn Malik." said the one who had freaked out about the 'Fan'.

"Louis Tomlinson." he was the one with the red pants.

"Niall Horan." said the last boy.

"Well, I'm Skylar Jones." I said. "Why does it seem like I've seen you before?" I asked and thought. Then it hit me like a ton of bricks. "You guys are One Direction, aren't you?" I asked frowning.

"Yup, by why do you look unhappy? Don't you LOVE us?" asked Liam and I shook my head in a 'No' manor. They all looked shocked.

"Never really heard any of your songs. My best friend is obsessed with you. I swear, she stalks you." I said with a shrug.

"NEVER HEARD OUR SONGS!?" Harry said in disbelief. "This is not acceptable."

"Well, Never mind with helping me. I'll just call my mom. Hopefully she didn't leave for work yet." I said pulling out my phone and looking at the time. It was 4:00. "Yup, she's at work." I said frowning.

"We'll take you!" Harry said linking his arm with mine. I thought it over.

"As long as I can have some ice." I said and they walked me to the limo.

"I think you're cool and I don't even know you." Liam said.

"Thanks?" I questioned getting in and sitting on the other side of the limo away from them. Liam dished some ice into a bag and handed it to me. I placed it on my head and sighed in relief.

"Where do you live?" Louis asked and I told him about 5 miles away. Their jaws dropped.

"You walked 5 miles?" Niall said in disbelief. I nodded and leaned back against the seat. Niall turned the radio on and they started singing. I rolled my eyes and put my headphones in and listened to 'A Thousand Years." by Christina Perri. I sang softly under my breath and closed my eyes. I was not aware of my phone falling out of my pocket until Liam set it on my lap. It was opened up onto my contacts. I only had Abby and Mom mom, but now there was five more numbers. Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Harry Styles, and Niall Horan.

"You have a nice voice. I liked the way you sing." Liam said. "We would like to have you come to the recording studio sometime." I couldn't help the smile that radiated from my face. I always wanted to go into a recording studio. "Under one condition," the smile faded a bit. "We want you to sing one of our songs." I glared.

"And the beautiful smile disappears at the mention of our music. I'm offended." Harry said and I laughed.

"No, its fine, I have all of your songs on my iPod." I confessed.

"YOU LIED! YOU ARE A FAN!" Zayn yelled and I laughed. They all looked confused again.

"Just because I have your songs, doesn't mean I listen to them. You pick one." I said.

"Gotta Be You." They said in unison, all but Liam. He nodded in approval.

"Gotta Be You it is." I said playing the song.  They exchanged hig-fives and I saw Harry smiling at me.

"Can we make it a duet?" Harry asked and I blushed.

"Sure." Liam said and they pulled up. "We'll text you tomorrow."

"Bye!" They chorused. I waved and walked inside, not believeing I just met One Direction. I switched the song to 'Gotta Be You' and tried learning it. Tomorrow, would be epic.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

This is my first ever Fan Fic. I want your comments concerns and criticism. Please and Thank you. I need at least 2 votes to post chapter 2. I know, I know, Everyone is doing One Direction fan fics. I'm not that good at making covers so, Anyone is open to make that. I want to do a dedication evry part. This one goes to forevermystic, The one who inspired me to start writing this. I'm not gonna lie, there might be some boyxboy and some Larry Stylinson, etc. etc. I just got into the whole 'One Direction' business.. So, if I got anything wrong, please correct me. I know I know, this is a long Author Note but since it is the first chapter, I need to say this stuff. I'm also gonna start writing another fan fic.  It's gonna be 'Gotta be you' It shall be epic!! :)

COMMENT FAN VOTE ENJOY <33