the mysterious new student

The day started like any other normal day for kaya sato her mom made breakfast while she got ready for school, kaya came walking down the stairs she has on a black T-shirt and jeans and her hair is black with blue highlights and she has it up in a ponytail and her bangs are pushed to the side. She sat down at the table to eat breakfast "good morning mom" kaya said as she sat down next to her, she looked at kaya and smiled " good morning honey make sure you eat all of your breakfast and that you have everything for you first day of high school" kaya rolled her eyes at her mom and then said " I will mom this is my second year of high school I know what I need for the first day. You should probably get going so that your not late for work" her mom looked at the clock and then jumped up "your right I got to go, make sure you get to school on time honey I'll be home late tonight so you'll have to make dinner I'll see you later " she kissed Kaya's forehead and then went out the door. Kaya ate her breakfastand then did the dishes because she had some time she looked at the clock and it was almost 8 and she had to be to school by 8:30am so she left the house and headed to school. Kaya got to school around 8:20 cuz it's about a 20 minute walk to the school from her house she happened to show up at the school around the same time the principal was going to show the new student around because kaya showed up at that time the principal called kaya over and said " good morning kaya can you do me a favor this morning?" Kaya looked at him and said " yes sir what is it you need me to do?" The principal sighed in relief and then answered " I need you to show Ash cross around the school and to his classes please" kaya nodded and said "yeah I'll show him around" the principal smiled and then he walked away. Kaya looked at Ash he has an emo look his hair is black with ice blue at the ends of his hair he had his bangs pushed to the left and his hair is about shoulder length, he has on all black his shirt has strings hanging down and his pants have some holes in them. Ash looked at her like she looked at him but he got closer to kaya he got close enough to where it seemed like he was going to kiss her kaya took a step back and said " your to close " Ash just looked at her for a few more minutes before saying something " you have very beautiful violet eyes " he took another step closer and looked into her eyes with his silver swirling eyes kaya took another step back and replied " thank you but you have some very unique eyes how are they swirling like that? " Ash moved away from kaya in a hurry after she asked that question and he took a moment before answering as if he had to find a way to explain it without telling the truth about them and then he said " I don't know they've been like that for as long as I can remember " kaya noticed how he became uncomfortable when she had asked him so she decided to change the subject for now " how about I show you around now and if you have any questions or need help feel free to ask me" Ash nodded and then they went around the school kaya showed him where his locker is and where all of his classes are. The bell rang for morning classes to start and kaya looked at Ash and asked him " what class do you have for your first period? " Ash looked at his schedule and then answered " I have mythology first " kaya got a bit excited and said " me too, looks like we have class together come with me" they walked to class together and talked about many things throughout the day because they have all of the same classes by the end of the day Ash and Kaya became friends but in the back of Kaya's mind she thought there was something strange about Ash because of his eyes and his some what pale skin but she pushed that thought away and tried not to think about it.