NCIS- Little Sis

Character Description

Name: Janella "Jane" Eleanor Gibbs

Age: 14

Details: 5foot 9inches, DOB April 7th, 2000,

Interests: She plays Tenor Saxophone, Piano, Percussion, and Guitar. She is also a talented artist and field thrower (shotput and discus)

Backstory: When Jane was 5, her mother left her father. He verbally abused her. Then one day something in his phsyco mind clicked and he realized that he couldn't raise his daughter. So he called an old friend from the Marines. "Jethro, I need you to take my little girl." Having just proposed to his now wife, Jen, he agreed. She was soon acepted by the rest of the team as thier little sis.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, Squirt." Tony called over his shoulder to Jane, who was breaking rule number 20-something; 'no sliding down banisters.' "Hello A.D.D" She bounced to her father's desk. "How was your day?" Ziva asked, staring down at paperwork. "Great! We got a new song in band and Mr.Ellis coudn't decide what he wanted me to play, so I played it on my sax and on the snare. He chose piano." The team cracked up. "You and your super-human musical ability." Tony shook his head jokingly. Then Gibbs walked in, "Grab your gear and do your homework."