August 2010

One Less Lonely Girl

Where: Lafayette

Date: August 1st 2010

Selected by: Allison

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Silvia

Where: Orlando

Date: August 4th 2010

Selected by: Allison

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Melissa

Where: Sunrise

Date: August 5th 2010

Age: She was 13 years old

Selected by: Allison

Location: Section 102, first row

Her Twitter: melissa8234

Her Instagram: melissa8234

Her Story: "I was 13 when I was chosen to become OLLG. I was sitting in section 102 first row. When Allison asked me I was in total shock and everything went by too fast for me to process it. Alfredo had said something about filming me for the movie and I was confused because at the time, the movie Never Say Never wasn't being talked about with anyone. Being backstage was just so crazy... Seeing them all get ready for the next song and how they set up backstage! The moment I saw Justin, I was just speechless, It was all a blur! He was everything I expected – well even better :) I don't really know why they chose me from thousands like me. When I got back to my seat, everyone around me was so surprised and happy for me! They asked for pictures and were congratulating me. My advice for the others is to have fun at the concert. You will get picked when you least expect it. Dance, sing along to every song and that's basically how i got picked :) Almost three years later, I look back at it and I still tear up.. It was such a beautiful experience, nothing can ever compare."

Melissa really enjoyed herself up there and even danced with the dancers for a little while she waited backstage! She made her way on stage dancing, extremely confident rather than being shy and nervous. Which is good – OLLG is a once in a lifetime opportunity so you should really live in the moment! Melissa was one of the blessed girls to be featured in Never Say Never Fan Cut!