January 2013

Name: Annie

Name: Annie

Where: Salt Lake City

Date: January 5th 2013

Age: She was 19 years old

Selected by: Allison

Location: On the floor

Her Twitter: anniewads

Her Instagram: anniewads

Her Story: When Annie took her 15 year old cousin to the first Believe Tour show of 2013 in Salt Lake City, Utah, the last thing she expected was to be chosen by Allison to be the One Less Lonely Girl! At first she was shocked and a little upset. She just felt bad leaving her cousin alone and not being able to take her backstage with her. She tried sending her cousin but Allison insisted that she chose Annie. She felt like a bad cousin, but how could you say no to being the OLLG?! She was eventually taken backstage where they comforted her. While waiting and panicking, trying to text her friends to let them know what was happening, Fredo took her phone and assured her that he would take pictures for her. She was so panicked and nervous at the time, she didn't realize who he was!!

"Back stage I was an absolute WRECK! I mean how could you prepare yourself for that?!"

Everyone was so sweet to Annie and reassured her that it was indeed real life!! She describes Justin in that moment as perfect! She felt like he could tell she was shaking and terrified being up there. It's so funny to her to think she was in shock for 3 minutes when that is his career and life style!

Annie absolutely NEVER dreamed of being the OLLG. She had been to one of the My World concerts in the summer of 2010 but doesn't remember there ever being an OLLG. She didn't know it existed until her cousins told her about it before the concert. She just thought they picked mostly seven year olds, not a teenager who brought her cousins to their first concert ever! The advice she would give any OLLG is to first KNOW WHERE TO SIT ON THE STAGE! Sitting in the wrong place was a 'stupid moment' for her but with Justin's help she got to the right place. Also, smile big and try not to cry because you can end up on every single social media outlet and gain a dramatic amount of followers!! Most of all, don't listen to rude comments because none of them are true!! Annie received a lot of negative comments for several reasons, including the fact that she wasn't following some of the crew before. The truth is, sending her hate won't change the fact that she was the OLLG. Not knowing about OLLG doesn't mean she's not a fan of Justin's; why else would she be at the concert?! Allison would not have chosen her if she didn't think Annie was enjoying herself at all. Plus, she was clearly excited to be up there, crying her eyes out when she got back to her seat! Keep believing that it will be you one day, because it can!