February 2013

Name: Shauna

Name: Shauna

Where: Dublin Day 1

Date: February 17th 2013

Age: She was 17 years old

Selected by: Allison

Location: Block K, Row 33, Seat 106

Her Twitter: shaunafoley999

Her Instragram: shaunaollg

Her Story: Shauna and Emma went to the first Dublin, Ireland concert of the Believe Tour in Europe, ready to have a good time. Sometime in the middle of the concert, Allison walked up to Shauna and chose her to be the One Less Lonely Girl! They couldn't believe it, Emma really wanted to go with her but wasn't allowed to. Shauna was absolutely shocked, it was like a dream to her. One of the reasons she was chosen may have been the bold BELIEVE written on her right arm. She was wearing an OBEY snapback and a Justin Bieber t-shirt. The fact that she was screaming very loudly and dancing like a mad woman could very well have improved her chances as well! She didn't cry but she was shaking. On stage, she really enjoyed herself and was singing and dancing along, looking like a pro up there! Shauna thought Justin was pure magic. She described him as flawless up close and delicate when he held her hand. It was also very sweet of him to remind her to take up her hat!

Never in her life did she imagine that she would be chosen to be OLLG, out of all the people at the concert. Not in a million years did she think it would happen. If you wish to be OLLG, her advice to you is, simply put, GO MAD! Sing and dance like nobody is watching you; just have a fabulous time overall and enjoy yourself. Shauna says,

I would personally like to thank Alison for choosing me because without her I wouldn't have been able to meet my idol and not only that but to actually go on stage with him singing to me! Best night of my whole life I will never forget it :) And the crew backstage were all lovely pets because they kept me pumped up and told me not to be nervous.