Chill day!

Ericka's POV
I woke up in a lot of pain , that I couldn't even get out of bed so I called my mom N told her that ima be home all day that I couldn't move a muscle , she knows about what happened yesterday . I put Netflix on N start to watch orange is the new black 👅. I got a text from joey saying:

Babe💛💍: Wyd my love 💛?

Ericka👅: Watching orange is the new black , why?

Babe💛💍: oh, just checking up on you , can you hang out?

Ericka👅: I mean I can't move , so I'm staying in bed all day N ima chill .

Babe💛💍: okay I'll come over , I'll bring you food what you want ?

Ericka👅: aww ok and I want chick fa ley < however tf you spell that 😂. 12 piece of the chicken nugget N a lemonade thank you babe love youuu💛💛💛.

Babe💛💍: okay baby ,love you 💛💛.

Ericka's POV
I have the best fucking boyfriend . Stg .
30 mins joey came w the food my sister opened the door so he came to my room, he kissed me and hugged me but not too tight bc I was hurt . He layed down w me then we started to watch orange is the new black together until joey got a call from Luna and he answered and said "why are you calling me?" And she was like " because I wanted to talk to you" Then joey said confused " about?" And she was like "about you and Ericka" then he said "what about me and her ?" Then she was like "I want you and you don't deserve her she literally cheated on you yesterday after her ass beating that's why she didn't respond to your text" then joey didn't care and he hung up N blocked her 😇. < get you a man who wants you only . Joey posted a pic from few weeks ago of me and him .
INSTAGRAM PIC ...

@joeybirlem:My forever💛 @PrincessEricka

I decided to txt in the groupchat and blah blah blah ..

GROUPCHAT

Ericka👅: SUP HOES

loren🖤: are you okay ?

Ericka👅: no

Markus😛: awe ☹️

Best fraaand👫❤️: damn

Tyler👅❤️: fuck.

Nick bean 💚: Ericka you survived

Ericka👅: not really 😂😭.. Joey is taking care of me rn he bought me chick fa ley. Buh his leaving now ☹️. Didn't really get to spend time w him tho.

EVERYONE SAYS 'AWWWW FAVZ😭😭😍'.

Erickas POV
Joey left then I cried myself to sleep because I had a feeling we gonna break up ☹️. Since we didn't do much bc I'm injured and I couldn't move we just layed there and cuddled and watching Netflix . Buh I said Gn to all my social medias .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the short chapter guys , buh hope you guys like it 😊.