The fight

Ericka's POV
I woke up went straight to the bathroom took a shower Brushed my teeth left my hair in a bun cuz today is de day I get to put my hands on a bitch who trynna steal my man . I went downstairs instead of me eating breakfast I drank water "I I'm soooooo hyped" I said to myself .

Luna's POV
I got up and went to the bathroom and got ready to beat erickas ass then I tweeted

Lunablaise: beating someone's ass today😇😇, not gonna say who tho you guys are gonna see .

Erickas POV
We all met up where we all had to meet up I was w Loren and Bianca (my other best friend ) she was gonna record the fight ,, Everyone got there except joey and we got ready and everything . Me and Luna went up to each other , so I said "throw the punch first you were  the one who wanted to beat my ass right ?" Then she throws the punch, then I hit her back everyone was recording until Ariel jumped in , I was basically getting jumped , Of course i threw punches I ain't no pssy N not trynna get hit , buh I srsly punched Ariel hard af so she can get out so Loren took over her N kept punching her , I got distracted cuz ma girl Loren was kicking ass until Luna kicks me on the side of my stomach SUPER FKIN HARD.. buh I dead ass was completely done buh like I couldn't anymore cuz she almost killed me I couldn't even move , I got to the floor N she she kicked me more like badly , then everyone hold her back Bianca and Loren got so mad , Bianca wanted to jump in so bad buh I told her not too , then we all left back home. The fight was already basically world wide Then I tweeted .

@lowkeyEricka:  yup I got my ass beat, are you guys happy? Yea I got hurt or whatever now ima wake up w bruises in my stomach N ima be in pain N I might lose the LOML 🤙🏽. Have a good day .

Erickas POV
Nobody was happy that I got my ass beat everyone was upset I even cried like a baby after I said that, also everything was on messy Monday . Buh we went back to my house they decided to be there . People were blowing my phone up I didn't even care i was so down that I decided to log off of everything . I got a txt from joey N I opened it .

PM message W Ericka N joey

Babe💛💍: Baby, I'm so sorry I didn't mean for this to happen N why would you say you gonna lose me you are never gonna lose me baby , With the things you been going through why would I let you go. I wanna stay w you forever , I wouldn't  trade you for someone who beat your ass because they wanted to put a finger on you 😤 wtf I wish I was there buh I didn't wanna see my baby getting hurt bc I would of beat ass too , but I saw my baby getting hurt N hearing that she's hurt and that she's about to lose the love of her life breaks me 😕. I care so damn much about you baby I don't want you thinking  about all that cuz that's bs , you never gonna lose me Ima stay w you foreva, Ik I got hoes hitting me up N same w you buh that doesn't mean im gonna let you go , just bc you got beat by the girl I don't even fw doesn't mean ima go to her and congratulate her w love N shii, all that is for you only 💛. I love you ima pick you, Loren and Bianca up later and we'll do something fun 💛.

Ericka's POV
I saw it buh I didn't respond , I got other messages from people too, I was tired and annoyed so I ignored everyone . I went to take a nap is 12:30.

HOURS LATER ...

Erickas POV
I woke up at 5:30 N woke up to so many calls and text messages , Bianca and Loren already left . I decided to post N tweet

INSTAGRAM POST

@PrincessEricka: I'm okay guys I just woke up from a bomb ass nap , so if I ignore y'alls calls or txt is bc I'm not in the mood

@PrincessEricka: I'm okay guys I just woke up from a bomb ass nap , so if I ignore y'alls calls or txt is bc I'm not in the mood .

TWEET
@LowkeyEricka: I'm okay guys just hurt And in pain .

Ericka's POV
Well tomorrow is another day, hopefully is better .

--------------------------------------------
Daaamn I feel bad for Ericka bro, you guys think she gonna go for revenge w Luna ? ,,, we gonna have to wait N see N let's see how Ericka wakes up tomorrow .
Thank you guys for reading ❤️.