Another Sleepless Night

Tweeks POV

11:47, it was gonna be another sleepless night. I sighed as I slightly twitched. I typed on my laptop that was placed on my bed. As I pulled up more covers, I noticed I got a message from Craig on Facebook.

"Hey" he had sent.

I slightly panicked and managed to respond.

"Hi" I responded.

I drank my last sip of coffee and set the cup down. I played with the strings on my jacket and got up to go make me more coffee.

I returned with a full mug of warm coffee. I checked my notifications and noticed he has typed back.

"Agh!" I panicked

He told me he was bored and up at this time. I always thought he was cool and we did talk a lot but.. I don't know if he considers me a friend?..

I sat and thought forgetting to respond. Quickly remembering to message him back. What do I say? I thought to myself.

"So how's it been going" I typed.

"Not to bad" he typed back.

"What about you?" He texted once more.

"Oh I'm. I paused to think for a second, i wasn't really.. Fine. But I typed it anyways. "Oh I'm fine" I sent.

"That's good, I'm gonna be going to sleep now, sorry for bothering you." He said.

"You didn't bother me, night, love you" I hit sent.

"WH-WHAT!" I screamed.

"I DIDNT MEAN TO TYPE THAT. ITS A HABIT, MY PARENTS TALK TO ME SOMETIMES" I quickly typed and hit sent.

"Haha, it's okay Tweek." He sent.

I sighed out loud and twitched. I looked at the clock near me. It read 1:59.
I should rest... I have to go to school in 6 hours.

I set my laptop on my nearby desk and laid down on my bed. I pulled up my covers and tried to go to sleep.

Hopefully this chapter wasn't too boring. Please, please comment if you want another chapter!!