School

Tweeks POV

I looked down at the unfinished paperwork that was on my desk. I couldn't get Craig out of my mind. I cant believe that happened today.. I couldn't focus on work. I just sat there thinking About him until the teacher caught me.

"Tweek! Get your work done." She yelled.

"Y-yes! Ma'am." I stuttered.

I let out a small sigh. I picked up my pencil and began writing the stupid paper that was due tomorrow.

Time Skip

I sat down at one of the lunch tables alone as usual. I picked at my food until I felt someone sit right down next to me.

"Hey" he said quietly.

I realized it was Craig's voice and I looked over at him. As I was about to say something his lips where placed on mine and I shacked more than usual. He pulled away and I looked down at my food knowing my face was red.

"I-i love you.." I managed to get out.

"I love you to Tweek" he smirked and pecked my cheek.

He began to eat his food and I was still poking at mine. Lunch was slowly getting closer to the end.

Another Time Skip cuz yea

I was on the bus sitting next to Craig. Our stop was one of the very last. I felt his arm on my leg, knowing it was his I tried not to shake and blush. We where almost home.. His stop was before mine and it was getting close.

"Bye Tweek, text me" he said pecking my cheek as he got up and left.

I put my earbuds in as my stop was literally here. I got out of my seat with my backpack and walked off with some other kids following behind me.

"Today was good, school was actually good." I chuckled while walking to home.