Suprise

Craig's POV

I sat on my bed as it was the end of the week. It was Friday 6 PM and I was bored as hell. I laid down for what seemed like hours. I picked up my phone and looked at the background of me and Tweek. He's so cute. We've been together for almost a whole week. I loved him with all my heart. I never have felt way for someone. So with that I made a decision of what to do today.

I packed a backpack with spare clothes, a sketchbook, pencils, and some other stuff. I swung it on my back and grabbed my phone and earbuds. My car broke down so I would have to walk.. But it was fine.

I opened the front door and left. Off to Tweeks house! I thought. Smiling, I put my earbuds in listening to a My Chemical Romance song.

I got there and knocked on Tweeks door, I knew he wouldn't mind since he doesn't even like being alone.

"Hey" I smiled.

"C-Craig, what are you doing here?" He stuttered.

"Just thought I would spend time with you" I said.

"O-oh okay! That's fine." He awkwardly replied.

So with that I walked in and kicked my shoes off. I glanced over and saw him fumbling with his fingers. I let out a weak smile.

".. Agg, so what do you want to do?" He stuttered looking at the floor.

"You" I clumsily whisper yelled.

There was awkward silence until he spoke up.

"S-sure." he squeaked.

"I didn't r- really.. uh.." I trailed off, this was my chance and I could take it or leave it.

"It's up to you I guess." I responded rubbing the back of my neck.

He dragged me by the shirt to his couch. My thoughts raced, oh god oh god, what if I fuck up. I was thinking to hard, almost as hard as my bulge that was pretty noticeable from my tight jeans.

I laid down and he did too.

"I'm tired.. S-so not.. Right now.." he said lightly smiling.

He laid on my chest and I wrapped my arms around him. We decided to take a nap.