Love??

Craig's POV

I woke up with a shitty headache to the sound of my alarm. I slammed the snooze button and laid down. I sighed as I knew I would have to go to shitty ass school. I got up turning my alarm fully off. Walking to the bathroom I changed my clothes and got ready. My baggy Asking Alexandria shirt covered my black and white studded  belt.

Going down stairs I picked up my backpack and headed outside. I walked all the way to school. As I arrived I walked to my locker grunting.

"Gah!" He yelled.

I bumped into tweak and it was horrible. His coffee went all over his plaid shirt and along with my pants.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry!" I started to say.

"No-no no! It's okay" he said awkwardly.

Me and him walked to the men's bathroom and got paper towels cleaning up the mess. We where just about to leave, just as Tweek grabbed my arm.

"H-hey.." he was beginning to say.

His face was right next to mine. His breath hit my lips lightly. I knew what he wanted. And I wanted it too.

I did it.

I placed my lips on his softly and kept him pinned against the wall. Breaking the kiss we looked at eachother for a bare 5 seconds until he reconnected out lips. The kiss was deepened and I could feel myself go stiff. I shoved him into a stall locking the door behind me making sure if anyone where to come In they wouldn't see us. I slid my hands down to Tweeks pants fondling with his zipper. Right as I was gonna make my next move..

The bell rung, loud and clear.

"GAH!- Craig!" He shouted, it slightly sounding sexual.

"Fuck." I muttered.

I swung open the stall door and walked out. Noticing Tweek was struggling to get his zipper up, I helped. I sighed and kissed his cheek.

"You're mine, mine only, don't let fucking ANYONE else touch you" I said harshly under my breath.

"D-does that mean your my b-boyfriend?" He twitched.

".. Yea." I responded thinking about it.

It was a nice thought.. I knew I liked him since.. Forever.