The Beast

* AUTHORS NOTE * PHILLIP IS THE HORSE FROM BEAUTY AND THE BEAST, HE WILL APPEAR LATER. I APOLOGIZE FOR ANY CONFUSION YOU LOVELY READERS MAY HAVE.

Levy's P.O.V.

I was reading a book when I was suddenly ripped into a bear hug by big, strong arms. I squealed with delight, I was turned around to face ---

A dream, it was just a dream. I looked around to find myself in my armchair with a book I had finished before I fell asleep. Perhaps the dream was induced by the book. I needed to visit Lisanna at the library for another book soon. I looked down at the coffee table and found a note resting on top of my pile of books.

Levy,

        I need you to go to town and pick up a few necessities, I will be gone for a short while, but I will be back by nightfall. I need you to take care of house while I'm gone.

                                                                                                   Makarov

I smiled to myself and left the house, pleased the opportunity to go to town and visit the library had presented itself to me. The town was bright and sunny , like it always was. The light warm breeze ruffled my hair as I began to go from shop to shop. The people of this small community have been kind to me, but only a few had become my friends. After I had visited all of the necessary shops, I decided to visit the library. I spoke with  Aldertree for a little bit, and wound up getting a book I loved from him. I was reading it when two shadows appeared and my book was taken from me. I looked up to see Jet and Droy.

"Jet, will you please give me my book back...." I hoped he could hear the irritation in my voice.

"I will when you agree to be my girl and go on a date with me. Please Levy. I won't take no for an answer this time."

"Jet, you know how I feel about that subject...... So you know my answer is no to both of those requests. So please, give me back my book."

"Well, since you won't go out with me, I guess I'll just have to keep this book. See ya Levy."

"WAIT JET, I NEED THAT BOOK! "

"JET!!!!!" I heard an all to familiar voice and a big smile began to spread across my face.

"E-E-Erza, w-wh-what are y-y-you d-d-doing here???? Droy was able to stammer out, but Jet was to terrified to speak. Erza, Cana, and Evergreen had been walking by when the boys took my book, and they were here to help me out.

"You know you shouldn't upset our little Levy, don't you boys?" Evergreen said in her calm, sinister tone.

"We hate to get our hands dirty, so I think you ought to give Levy back her book. NOW." Cana had a stern voice, and Jet immediately gave me my book back. The boys left, still trembling from Erza' s demonic glare.

"Thanks for helping me out girls."

The three nodded, giving me an understood message of anytime Levy. I was soon on my way home, anticipating the eventful night of a comfortable armchair and a really good book.

                                                        *                       *                     *

Makarov was moving swiftly through the forest. Dusk was beginning to take away the light of day. He could hear wolves in the distance,and he began to feel fear spread throughout his being. As he came around a bend in the road, he was attacked by wolves. Phillip reared up and ran as fast as the poor terrified creature could. A dark looming castle came into the view of the companions. Sensing a forbidding presence within the gates, the horse stopped at the gates and threw Makarov off in front of it. Phillip ran away, leaving Makarov all alone with the wolves.